Baniyas Road, Roggat Al Buteen Dubai United Arab Emirates
T: +971 4 704 2222 F: +971 4 704 2233
VIEW 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
Situated on the north shore of Dubai Creek, the thriving waterway that runs through the heart of the city, Al Bandar Rotana is a five-star hotel with a prime waterfront outlook. Located on Baniyas Road in one of Dubai’s most prominent business districts, the waterside hotel is just a few minutes by road from the world’s busiest airport, Dubai International, as well as the Dubai World Trade Centre and the Diplomatic District. Major tourism attractions are on the doorstep for this 5 star hotel, from mega malls to world-famous souks. The new Al Seef destination is rooted in Dubai’s culture and heritage, with a charming atmosphere that fuses the heritage and modernity of the Emirate. The design-led Rise Dubai Creek Harbour development is also a short drive away from our luxury hotel, home to live music, DJ sets, movie screenings and unusual casual dining concepts.
This modern, architecturally-striking property, features 190 uniquely-designed luxury hotel rooms and suites. Spacious, luxurious and featuring the latest amenities, options range from standard rooms to suites, ideal for both business and leisure travellers and families visiting Dubai. Al Bandar Rotana also offers Club Rotana rooms with additional benefits including an Executive Lounge and personalised services.
Guests are spoiled for choice with five dining options to suit every taste and occasion during their stay in Dubai. From seasonal authentic food at Gusto Italian Restaurant to Morgan’s Bar & Restaurant, the only gastropub in Dubai Creek, you are in for a real treat. For casual meals, all-day dining restaurant Salt & Pepper is just the ticket, while Vanilla Lobby Lounge is the place to enjoy tea, coffee and snacks. All outlets are complemented with a terrace overlooking stunning views of the Creek and Dubai’s skyline. Refreshing drinks and snacks can be savoured at The Deck Pool Lounge, while in-room dining is available around the clock.
Your meeting and event needs are well looked after too with six fully-equipped venues which are flooded with natural daylight and offer flexible set-up options to accommodate all requirements and occasions. Take care of your body and mind during your stay in Dubai at the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a modern gym with cardiovascular and free-weight training areas, as well as a swimming pool and sauna, steam and massage rooms.
Current Date & Time Monday, 26 Sep 2022 - 10:33 (GMT +4)
Current Weather Conditions Monday, 26 Sep 2022 @ 10:01 UAE 31°C (87°F) Humidity: 74% Wind: South East 2.57kph
Currency Information Monday, 26 Sep 2022 @ 10:01 UAE AED ~ UAE Dirham 1 USD = AED 3.67 | 1 EUR = AED 3.54 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Once a sleepy fishing village, Dubai has undergone rapid transformation since the 1980s, emerging as one of the most dynamic cities in the world. Under the visionary leadership of the Al Maktoum family, the emirate has successfully capitalised on its strategic location, at the crossroads of the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe, and has established a formidable reputation as a global hub for tourism and trade.
During the 19th century, Dubai’s pearl industry started to thrive. Merchants then flocked from all four corners of the globe to trade their wares in the city, based on its advantageous location - wrapped around a 10-km-long creek - which today remains a thriving commercial waterway. The discovery of oil in the 1960s fast-tracked Dubai’s rise to fame, with the emirate ploughing funds into new industries and infrastructure. It led to the creation of bold initiatives such as the offshore Jebel Ali Free Zone and the world’s busiest international airport, Dubai International Airport.
Dubai continues to push the boundaries as a progressive global city, known for its iconic landmarks and attractions, including the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa and the largest retail complex, Dubai Mall.
New areas such as the Rise Dubai Creek Harbour, and Al Seef will add choicer shopping and dining destinations. Al Seef is rooted in Dubai’s culture and heritage, with a charming atmosphere that fuses the heritage and modernity of the Emirate. Located just across the creek from Al Bandar Rotana. Rich in rare historical sites for such a modern city.
At Al Bandar Rotana, your comfort and convenience come first. Our facilities include:
190 rooms and suites
Club Rotana rooms and lounge
Five dining venues (lobby lounge, all-day dining restaurant, pool bar and two signature restaurants)
Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club with swimming pool
Six high-tech meeting and conference rooms
Shuttle bus to Dubai mall, Mall of the Emirates and La Mer beach.
Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Express laundry and fast dry-cleaning services
Car and limousine rental services
Doctor on call
Babysitting upon request
At Al Bandar Rotana we anticipate your needs and place the utmost importance on ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest. Our 5 star hotel has been thoughtfully designed to ensure public spaces and rooms are easily accessible and several members of our team have undergone training to take care of the requirements of our special needs guests.
General Hotel Features
Valet parking provided Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms Evacuation wheelchairs
Business corner and Club Rotana Lounge Restaurants Meeting rooms Beauty salon, and gift shop
Accessible Room Features
Wheelchair accessible doors Lowered peepholes on guest room doors Lowered access for room amenities and mini bar items Flashing light for alarm Audible emergency alarm Roll-in shower and foldable chair in the shower Grab bar for toilet Lowered wash basin Emergency pull cord in toilets Hands-free communication system Staff proficient in sign language
1. Where is Al Bandar Rotana – Creek?
Al Bandar Rotana – Creek is located on the north shore of Dubai Creek in one of the city’s most established commercial precincts in the heart of old Dubai.
2. What are some of the property amenities at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Some of the property amenities of Al Bandar Rotana – Creek include:
● 190 rooms and suites ● Club Rotana rooms and lounge ● Five dining venues ● Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club with swimming pool ● Six high-tech meeting and conference rooms ● Business corner ● Express laundry and fast dry-cleaning services ● Car and limousine rental services ● Complimentary transportation to beach and shopping malls ● Parking spaces ● Currency exchange ● Doctor on call ● Babysitting upon request ● Gift shop ● 24-hour security
3. Which popular attractions are close to Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
There are a number of popular attractions close to Al Bandar Rotana – Creek, such as:
● Dubai International Airport ● Dubai World Trade Centre ● Sheikh Zayed Road ● Diplomatic District ● Deira City Centre ● Gold Souk ● Dubai Heritage Area
4. Is Wi-Fi free at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Yes, Wi-Fi is free at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek.
5. How old is Al Bandar Rotana – Creek?
Al Bandar Rotana – Creek first opened in 2018.
6. Which room amenities are available at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
There are a number of room amenities available at Al Bandar Rotana – Creek including:
● Rotana’s signature bed ● LCD screen with multiple satellite channels ● IDD telephones ● Daily housekeeping service ● Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer ● Connecting rooms available ● Personal in room safety box ● 24 hour in room dining and mini bar ● Laundry and dry cleaning service ● Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
7. Do the rooms at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek have balconies?
Unfortunately no rooms or suites have balconies at Al Bandar Rotana – Creek.
8. What food & drink options are available at Al Bandar Rotana – Creek?
There are a number of food & drink options available at Al Bandar Rotana – Creek including:
● Gusto Italian Restaurant - located on the 18th floor with endless views for the Creek and Dubai Skyline ● Morgan's Gastropub - the only gastropub in the area ● Salt & Pepper - all day dining Restaurant ● Vanilla Lobby Lounge ● The Deck Pool Lounge ● Club Rotana Lounge 24 hours room service
9. Is the club lounge at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek open during Ramadan?
Usually Club Rotana at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek is open, however recently due to the pandemic, it is closed until further notice. However Club Rotana members can still get all benefits in our operating outlets.
10. Is parking available at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Yes, a complimentary three floors underground space available at Al Bandar Rotana – Creek.
11. What are some restaurants close to Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
There are a number of options available next door to Al Bandar Rotana - Creek and in the adjacent streets and malls that varies from international to street and specialised food such as Emirati, Lebanese, Chinese, Indian, Seafood and traditional food.
12. Are there opportunities to exercise at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
At Al Bandar Rotana - Creek we offer Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a fully equipped gymnasium with a stunning view of Dubai Creek, outdoor swimming pool and sauna, steam and 3 massage rooms.
13. Is there a kids club at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Yes, there is a kids club at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek however it is limited with its offerings and entertainment.
14. Does Al Bandar Rotana - Creek have an airport shuttle?
Usually Al Bandar Rotana offers an airport shuttle however due to the Covid-19 global pandemic, it is upon request with extra charge.
15. Are any cleaning services offered at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Yes, at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek we offer daily housekeeping and laundry and dry clean services.
16. How many bedrooms are in Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Al Bandar Rotana – Creek we offer 190 spacious hotel rooms and suites, equipped with the latest technology, and offer a raft of home comforts.
17. Does Al Bandar Rotana - Creek offer any business services?
Yes, Al Bandar Rotana - Creek does offer a business corner with high speed WI-FI in addition to Club Rotana Lounge.
18. Are there any historical sites close to Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
There are a number of historical sites close to Al Bandar Rotana – Creek including: Al Sif Area, Al Fahidi Historical District, Heritage Village, Dubai Old City and Dubai Old Dubai.
19. Is Al Bandar Rotana – Creek an all-inclusive hotel?
No, Al Bandar Rotana - Creek it is not an all-inclusive hotel however we have an option where the guest can upgrade their booking.
20. Are there interconnecting rooms available at Al Bandar Rotana – Creek?
Yes, we do offer interconnecting rooms at Al Bandar Rotana – Creek.
21. Can you smoke inside Al Bandar Rotana – Creek?
Yes, smoking rooms are available at Al Bandar Rotana – Creek.
22. Is there a dress code at Al Bandar Rotana – Creek?
At Al Bandar Rotana – Creek the dress code is casual dress and respecting the culture and rules and regulations for the country is recommended.
23. Is Al Bandar Rotana – Creek a family friendly hotel?
Yes Al Bandar Rotana – Creek is a family friendly hotel and offers spacious rooms with the option of extra beds and a kids’ menu.
24. Is there a beach near Al Bandar Rotana – Creek?
There is a beach that is a 20 minutes’ drive away from Al Bandar Rotana – Creek.
25. How far is the nearest metro station from Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Al Bandar Rotana – Creek is a 10 minutes walking distance from Union Metro Station.
26. Does Al Bandar Rotana - Creek offer a shuttle bus to any malls?
Yes, Al Bandar Rotana - Creek does offer a shuttle bus service to malls, like the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall & La Mer Beach.
27. What are the check-in and check-out times at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
The check in time for Al Bandar Rotana – Creek is from 2:00pm and check out time is by 12:00pm noon.
28. What kind of breakfast is served at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Al Bandar Rotana – Creek offers an international buffet that is served daily at Salt & Pepper, the all-day dining restaurant. Guests can also go for the choice of room service breakfast and choose from continental, international, healthy or Arabic.
29. Is there a swimming pool at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Yes, infinity pool located on the 13th floor of Al Bandar Rotana - Creek with endless views for Dubai Skyline, Burj Khalifa and Dubai Frame.
30. Is the pool at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek heated?
Yes, the pool at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek is temperature controlled.
31. What is the Al Bandar Rotana - Creek email address?
The email address for Al Bandar Rotana – Creek is: email@example.com. Our dedicated team is here to answer any questions you may have.
32. My event/conference is cancelled due to Covid-19, can I cancel or rebook my hotel nights?
Yes, you can cancel or reschedule/book your event and nights booked at Al Bandar Rotana – Creek.
33. What new cleaning rules does Al Bandar Rotana - Creek have in relation to Covid-19?
The safety of our guests and employees at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining, including:
• Contactless self-check-in on arrival or using pre-arrival online check-in • Contactless in-room dining and restaurant menus • Contactless services via the Rotana app to make room and restaurant bookings, in-room requests and for express check-out • Restaurants offer a grab-and-go packaged food option • Room service is packaged and delivered with no human interaction
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
34. How do we handle food at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek due to Covid-19?
By following all hygiene health and safety rules at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek and instructions offering all guests a contactless in-room dining and restaurant dining experience. Restaurants offer a grab-and-go packaged food option. Room service is packaged and delivered with no human contact. Guests can request flexible room-cleaning times. In-room pick-up or delivery services with no human interaction.
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
35. What are the health and safety procedures at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Al Bandar Rotana - Creek already had a strict cleaning and disinfection program that has been significantly improved, with the frequency of cleaning of all hotel areas increased and new aerosol disinfection treatments introduced at our hotel.
We have partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services, to review, validate and enhance cleaning, disinfection and sanitisation processes across all areas in the hotel, ensuring local, regional and international cleaning, health and safety standards are met.
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
36. If it turns out that another guest is ill with Covid-19, what help and support can I expect from Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
Our team at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek is well trained and ready to follow the instructions given by health authorities. These are given to the guest and make sure they are receiving specialist advice, taking their medicine and getting healthy food as well as isolating.
37. I am due to travel to Dubai, should I still come?
Of course, Dubai is one of the top cities that set high standards and we carefully monitor all cases, maintaining social distancing, sterilization, and disinfection guidelines.
38. What is the cancellation policy at Al Bandar Rotana - Creek?
If amended or cancelled before 18:00 on the date of arrival no fees will be charged. If amended or cancelled after this time, or in case of no show, 100% of the first 1 night(s) will be charged.