Centro is a modern, stylish and affordable lifestyle business hotel.
Centro Sharjah is uniquely located in close proximity to Sharjah International Airport, Saif Zone business district and University city. The hotel is just 15 minutes away from the city centre. With chic looks and slick delivery underlying its service offering, Centro Sharjah is an inspired philosophy and sets an unparalleled benchmark for the budget conscious business traveller coming to Sharjah.
Centro Sharjah features 306 hotel rooms and suites which are meticulously designed to maximize space, light and efficiency, providing our guests with the latest technology and a selection of contemporary classic furniture where comfort and aesthetics are key.
The hotel features an all day dining restaurant serving a wide array of international cuisine called c.taste and a 24 hour take-away dining concept called c.deli. Three well-equipped meeting rooms and Link (the business centre) are designed to appeal to those, who value effective solutions and efficient amenities.
Guests looking to keep fit during their stay can make the most of our modern gym or rejuvenate with a swim in our outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool, surrounded by lush gardens.
Current Date & Time Sunday, 5 Feb 2023 - 09:05 (GMT +4)
Current Weather Conditions Sunday, 5 Feb 2023 @ 09:01 UAE 20°C (68°F) Humidity: 63% Wind: South West 3.99kph
Currency Information Sunday, 5 Feb 2023 @ 09:01 UAE AED ~ UAE Dirham 1 USD = AED 3.67 | 1 EUR = AED 3.97 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Emirate of Sharjah, Islamic Culture Capital
Historically, Sharjah was one of the wealthiest towns in this region with a settlement in existence for over 5000 years. In the early 18th century the Qawasim clan (Huwayla tribe) established itself in Sharjah, c.1727 declaring Sharjah independent.
On 8 January 1820 Sheikh Sultan I signed the General Maritime Treaty with Britain, accepting a protectorate to keep the Ottoman Turks out. Like four of its neighbours, Ajman, Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah and Umm al-Qaiwain, its position on the route to India made it important enough to be recognized as a salute state.
Centro Sharjah is uniquely located adjacent to Sharjah International Airport andSaif Zone.To explore Sharjah and the exciting tourist attractions click here.
Air Arabia, our preferred airlines in UAE and fly to over 90 destinations spread across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. An award-winning airline that focuses on offering comfort, reliability and value-for-money air travel across their network.
Centro Sharjah offers amenities specifically geared to the needs of the travelling executive including:
All-day dining restaurant
24 hour deli take-away
3 meeting rooms
Gymnasium, table tennis, sauna, jacuzzi and a swimming pool
Complimentary Wi-Fi in the public areas and guest rooms
Centro Sharjah offers a personalised trolley and c.deli that includes a 24-hour take-away dining concept with delivery to room at an added fee
The Centro experience can be defined in six words. Smart Convenience, Minimum Fuss, Maximum Style; the emphasis is on quality, attention to detail and the personal touch.
At Centro Sharjah, we anticipate your needs and place utmost importance in ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest. Our hotel has been thoughtfully laid out to ensure easy reach and several members of our team have undergone training to take care of the requirements of our guests with disabilities.
General Hotel Features
Valet parking provided
Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms
Pool and gym
Accessible Room Features
Wheelchair accessible doors
Lowered peepholes on guest room doors
Lowered access for room amenities and mini bar items
Roll-in shower and foldable chair in the shower
Grab bar for toilet
Lowered wash basin
Emergency pull cords in the washrooms
Hands-free communication system
1. Where is Centro Sharjah located?
Centro Sharjah is located near to Sharjah International Airport, Saif Zone business district and University city. The hotel is just 15 minutes away from the city centre of Sharjah.
2. What is the address of Centro Sharjah?
The address for Centro Sharjah is:
Al Dhaid Road, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
3. Which popular attractions are close to Centro Sharjah?
Some popular attractions close to Centro Sharjah include; Sharjah International Airport which is within a walking distance as well as the SAIF Zone and are only a few minutes away from Sharjah University City. Some other attractions include the Sharjah Classic Car museum and the Escapology Sharjah.
4. What are some of the property amenities at Centro Sharjah?
Some of the property amenities available at Centro Sharjah are:
● An all-day dining restaurant ● A 24 hour deli take-away ● Business centre ● Gift shop ● 3 meeting rooms ● Gymnasium, table tennis, sauna, jacuzzi and a swimming pool ● Complimentary Wi-Fi in the public areas and guest rooms ● Room service
5. What are some of the property amenities at Centro Sharjah for people with disabilities?
Centro Sharjah have put in place a number of amenities for guests with disabilities, some of which include:
● Valet parking ● Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms ● Evacuation wheelchair ● Wheelchair accessible doors ● Lowered peepholes on guest room doors ● Lowered access for room amenities and mini bar items ● Roll in shower and foldable chair in the shower ● Grab bar for toilet ● Lowered wash basin ● Emergency pull cords in the washrooms ● Hands-free communication system.
6. What are some of the room amenities at Centro Sharjah?
Centro Sharjah comprises of 306 rooms and suites with a number of luxury amenities including:
● High speed wireless internet connection ● Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities ● Multi - channel satellite television ● IP telephone ● Laundry and dry-cleaning service ● Daily housekeeping service ● Hair dryer ● Walk-in shower ● Iron and ironing board
7. What food and drink options are available at Centro Sharjah?
There are a number of food and drink options available at Centro Sharjah. C.TASTE is our all day dining restaurant offering international buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. C.DELI is a 24-hour grab and go dining concept allowing guests to enjoy tasty and quick snack style food and drink. Room service is also available at this hotel.
8. Is parking available at Centro Sharjah?
Centro Sharjah has a spacious area allocated for parking with valet service.
9. Are there opportunities to exercise at Centro Sharjah?
Centro Sharjah offers Bodylines which is a fully equipped gymnasium and an outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool.
10. Are any cleaning services offered at Centro Sharjah?
Centro Sharjah offers a laundry and dry-cleaning service and as well as a daily housekeeping service.
11. Does Centro Sharjah offer any business services?
Centro Sharjah has 3 well-equipped meeting rooms for conferences or meetings. The LINK, which is the business centre of the hotel is located in the lobby and can be accessed at any time.
12. Does Centro Sharjah have a swimming pool?
Centro Sharjah has an outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool which is surrounded by lush gardens.
13. What are the check-in and check-out times at Centro Sharjah?
Centro Sharjah’s check in time is at 2:00pm and check out is at 12:00pm.
14. What is the phone number of Centro Sharjah?
The phone number for Centro Sharjah is: +971 6 508 8000. Our friendly team is here to answer any questions you may have.
15. What is the email address of Centro Sharjah?
The email address for Centro Sharjah is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team is here to answer any questions you may have.
16. How much does it cost to stay at Centro Sharjah?
Rates for Centro Sharjah start from AED 275 excluding applicable charges. Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and 10% Municipality Fee. 5% VAT is applied to Room Rate and Service Charge
17. How can I get to Centro Sharjah from the nearest airport?
The nearest airport to Centro Sharjah is within walking distance from the hotel
18. Does Centro Sharjah have an airport shuttle?
Centro Sharjah does not offer as shuttle bus as Sharjah International Airport is a walking distance away from the hotel.
19. Are children allowed at Centro Sharjah?
Yes, children are more than welcome at Cento Sharjah.
20. Can you smoke inside Centro Sharjah?
There are dedicated hotel rooms in which you can smoke at Centro Sharjah as well as outside.
21. Is Centro Sharjah dog friendly?
Unfortunately Centro Sharjah is not dog or pet friendly.
22. What kind of breakfast is served at Centro Sharjah?
At Centro Sharjah an international buffet breakfast is served daily at C.taste. Guests also have the choice to order a room service breakfast.
23. What are the Covid-19 procedures at Centro Sharjah?
Genuine care, comfort and safety of our guests is our goal at Centro Sharjah. The health and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is an unwavering priority for all and social distancing and online interactions and services have become the norm. For this reason, we have embraced the latest technology, boosted our employee training and strengthened our already stringent health, safety and cleaning procedures with our ‘Rotana Safe Space’ program designed to give you peace of mind from check-in to check-out.
24. What are the health and safety procedures at Centro Sharjah?
Centro Sharjah has a number of health and safety processes. Some of which include a contactless experience throughout your entire stay and significantly enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices that are certified by our partner, Ecolab, a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. We are offering a wide range of digital services, with the Rotana app and QR code scans taking centre stage as one of the main tools at your disposal on your own mobile device. Check-in online in advance to minimise interactions upon arrival. Contactless self-check-in/out upon arrival using your own device. Contactless departure with room bill preview using your own device and contactless payment options. Contactless in-room dining and restaurant menus. Restaurants offer a grab-and-go packaged food option. In-room dining is packaged and delivered to your door with no human interaction. Contactless services via the Rotana app to make restaurant bookings. You can request flexible room-cleaning according to your preference. In-room pick-up or delivery services without any human interaction. Any in-room request can be done directly through your own device. Doctor on call or telemedicine available upon request.
25. What is the cancellation policy at Centro Sharjah?
If bookings for Centro Sharjah are amended or cancelled before 06:00pm on the day of arrival then no fees will be charged. If amended or cancelled after this time, or in case of no show, 100% of the first 1 night(s) will be charged.