Located on the north shore of Dubai Creek in one of the city’s most established commercial precincts, Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana is a luxurious hotel apartment complex. This modern, architecturally-impressive property is connected to the five-star Al Bandar Rotana, creating a new creekside destination for business and leisure. The waterside hotel is just a few minutes by road from the world’s busiest airport, Dubai International, as well as the Dubai World Trade Centre and the Diplomatic District. Major tourism attractions are on the property’s doorstep too, from mega malls to world-famous souqs. The new Al Seef destination is rooted in Dubai’s culture and heritage, with a charming atmosphere that fuses the heritage and modernity of the Emirate. The design-led Rise Dubai Creek Harbour development is also a short drive away, home to live music, DJ sets, movie screenings and unusual casual dining concepts.
Designed to suit the needs of long-stay visitors, Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana offers 90 fully-furnished studios and apartments. Options range from spacious studios to three-bedroom apartments, all of which feature modern technology and home comforts, providing guests with a hassle-free experience as they settle down to city life.
Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana shares five international restaurants with Al Bandar Rotana, presenting guests with a wide choice of dining options during their stay. From seasonal authentic food at Gusto Italian Restaurant to Morgan’s Bar & Restaurant, the only gastropub in the area, you are in for a real treat. For casual meals, all-day dining restaurant Salt & Pepper is just the ticket, while Vanilla Lobby Lounge is the place to enjoy tea, coffee and snacks. All outlets are complemented with a terrace overlooking stunning views of the Creek and Dubai’s skyline. Refreshing drinks and snacks can be savoured at The Deck Pool Lounge, while in-room dining is available around the clock.
For meetings and events, the hotel offers six fully-equipped venues, with natural daylight, for your convenience, each with flexible seating plans and cutting-edge audio-visual technology. Your fitness and wellness needs are met at the adjoining five-star hotel, Al Bandar Rotana, where recreational facilities include the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a modern gym with cardiovascular and free-weight training areas, as well as a swimming pool and sauna, steam and massage rooms.
Current Date & Time Sunday, 7 Mar 2021 - 15:42 (GMT +4)
Current Weather Conditions Sunday, 7 Mar 2021 @ 15:00 UAE 24°C (75°F) Humidity: 53% Wind: North West 7.2kph
Currency Information Sunday, 7 Mar 2021 @ 15:00 UAE AED ~ UAE Dirham 1 USD = AED 3.67 | 1 EUR = AED 4.38 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Once a sleepy fishing village, Dubai has undergone rapid transformation since the 1980s, emerging as one of the most dynamic cities in the world. Under the visionary leadership of the Al Maktoum family, the emirate has successfully capitalised on its strategic location, at the crossroads of the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe, and has established a formidable reputation as a global hub for tourism and trade.
During the 19th century, Dubai’s pearl industry started to thrive. Merchants then flocked from all four corners of the globe to trade their wares in the city, based on its advantageous location - wrapped around a 10-km-long creek - which today remains a thriving commercial waterway. The discovery of oil in the 1960s fast-tracked Dubai’s rise to fame, with the emirate ploughing funds into new industries and infrastructure. It led to the creation of bold initiatives such as the offshore Jebel Ali Free Zone and the world’s busiest international airport, Dubai International Airport.
Dubai continues to push the boundaries as a progressive global city, known for its iconic landmarks and attractions, including the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa and the largest retail complex, Dubai Mall. The emirate is currently gearing up to stage Expo 2020 Dubai.
New areas such as the Rise Dubai Creek Harbour, and Al Seef will add choicer shopping and dining destinations. Al Seef is rooted in Dubai’s culture and heritage, with a charming atmosphere that fuses the heritage and modernity of the Emirate. Located just across the creek from Al Bandar Rotana. Rich in rare historical sites for such a modern city.
At Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana, you’ll feel at home. Our facilities include:
90 serviced luxury hotel apartments
Five dining venues (lobby lounge, all-day dining restaurant, pool bar and two signature restaurants)
Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club with swimming pool
Six high-tech meeting and conference rooms
Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Express laundry and fast dry-cleaning services
Car and limousine rental services
Complimentary transportation to beach and shopping malls
Doctor on call
Babysitting upon request
Gift shop 24-hour security
At Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana we anticipate your needs and place the utmost importance on ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest. Our hotel has been thoughtfully designed to ensure public spaces and rooms are easily accessible and several members of our team have undergone training to take care of the requirements of our special needs guests.
General Hotel Features
Valet parking provided
Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms
Evacuation wheel chairs
Business corner and Club Rotana Lounge
Beauty salon, barber shop and gift shop
Accessible Room Features
Wheelchair accessible doors
Lowered peepholes on guest room doors
Lowered access for room amenities and mini bar items
Flashing light for alarm
Audible emergency alarm
Roll-in shower and foldable chair in the shower
Grab bar for toilet
Lowered wash basin
Emergency pull cord in toilets
Hands-free communication system
Staff proficient in sign language
1. Where is Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek is located on the north shore of Dubai Creek, in one of the city’s most established commercial precincts in the heart of old Dubai.
2. Which popular attractions are close to Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
There are a number of popular attractions close to Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek, such as:
● Dubai International Airport ● Dubai World Trade Centre ● Sheikh Zayed Road ● Diplomatic District ● Deira City Centre ● Gold Souk ● Dubai Heritage Area
3. What are some of the property amenities at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
Some of the property amenities at Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek include:
● 90 serviced luxury hotel apartments ● Five dining venues (lobby lounge, all-day dining restaurant, pool bar and two signature restaurants) ● Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club with swimming pool ● Six high-tech meeting and conference rooms ● Business corner ● Non-smoking rooms ● Complimentary Wi-Fi access ● Express laundry and fast dry-cleaning services ● Car and limousine rental services ● Complimentary transportation to beach and shopping malls ● Parking spaces ● Valet parking ● Currency exchange ● Multilingual employees ● Doctor on call ● Babysitting upon request ● Gift shop ● 24-hour security
4. Which room amenities are available at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
Some of the room amenities available at Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek include:
● Rotana’s signature bed ● LCD screen with multiple satellite channels ● Complimentary Wi-Fi access ● Kitchenette with refrigerator, cooker, washer, dryer, and microwave ● IDD telephones ● Housekeeping service ● Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer ● Connecting rooms available ● Personal in room safety box ● 24 hours in room dining and mini bar ● Laundry and dry-cleaning service ● Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
5. What are the check-in and check-out times at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
Check in at Al Bandar Arjaan – creek is from 2:00pm and check out is by 12:00pm, noon.
6. Is parking available at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
Yes, underground parking is available for guests staying at Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek.
7. Does Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek provide a shuttle to the airport?
Usually Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek does offer a complimentary shuttle to the airport, however now due to the Covid-19 global pandemic, it is upon request with extra charge.
8. What is the address for Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
The address for Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek is:
Al Bandar Arjaan, Creek Baniyas Street, Dubai
9. What is the phone number for Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
The phone number for Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek is: +971 4 704 2299. Feel free to contact our friendly and dedicated team with any questions you may have.
10. Does Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek have a restaurant on site?
Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek have a number of restaurants on site including:
● Gusto Italian Restaurant located on the 18th floor with endless views for the Creek and Dubai Skyline ● Morgan's Gastropub, the only gastropub in the area, ● Salt & Pepper - all day dining Restaurant, ● Vanilla Lobby Lounge and The Deck Pool Lounge, ● Club Rotana Lounge 24 hours room service.
11. Are there opportunities to exercise at Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek?
At Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek we offer Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a fully equipped gymnasium with a stunning view of Dubai Creek, outdoor swimming pool and sauna, steam and 3 massage rooms.
12. What is there to do at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek offers a well-equipped gym and infinity pool overlooking Dubai, variety of outlets or you can take a nice walk in the charming old Dubai.
13. What kind of breakfast is served at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
While staying at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek you will have the choice of having your breakfast at the all-day dining, room service or you can prepare your own breakfast in the apartment kitchenette.
14. Does Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek offer any business services?
Yes, Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek offers a business corner with high speed WI-FI, in addition to Club Rotana Lounge.
15. Are any cleaning services offered at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
Yes, Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek provides a daily housekeeping service for short term stayers and twice to 3 times a week for long term stayers.
16. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
Our team at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek speak a number of different languages including: English, Arabic, French, Indian, Tagalog and Russian.
17. Can you bring pets to Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
No, Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek is not pet friendly.
18. Is there a gym at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
At Al Bandar Arjaan we offer Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a fully equipped gymnasium with a stunning view of Dubai Creek.
19. How can I get to Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek from the nearest airport?
To get to Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek from the nearest airport you can rent a car, take a taxi or use a limousine service.
20. How much does it cost to stay at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek – Dubai Creek?
It costs an average of AED 500 to stay at Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek, however this is dependent on a number of factors.
21. Is Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek popular with families?
Yes Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek is popular with families , especially with the options of one, two and three bedrooms furnished and fully equipped serviced apartments.
22. How many guests can sleep at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
This depends on the room type booked at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek but a minimum of 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 years old.
23. How many bedrooms does Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek have?
Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek offers a total of 90 studios and apartments.
24. How far is Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek from the centre of Dubai?
Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek is a 15 minutes’ drive away from Dubai Downtown and the city centre.
25. Are there any historical sites close to Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
There are a number of historical sites close to Al Bandar Arjaan – Creek such as : Al Sif Area, Al Fahidi Historical District, Heritage Village, Dubai Old City, Dubai Old Dubai.
26. What are the Covid-19 procedures at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
The safety of our guests and employees at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining, including:
• Contactless self-check-in on arrival or using pre-arrival online check-in • Contactless in-room dining and restaurant menus • Contactless services via the Rotana app to make room and restaurant bookings, in-room requests and for express check-out • Restaurants offer a grab-and-go packaged food option • Room service is packaged and delivered with no human interaction
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
27. What are the health and safety procedures at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
Al Bandar Arjaan already strict cleaning and disinfection program has been significantly improved and updated, with the frequency of cleaning of all hotel areas increased and new aerosol disinfection treatments introduced at our hotel.
We have partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services, to review, validate and enhance cleaning, disinfection and sanitisation processes across all areas in the hotel, ensuring local, regional and international cleaning, health and safety standards are met.
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
28. What is the cancellation policy at Al Bandar Arjaan - Creek?
If amended or cancelled before 18:00 on the date of arrival no fees will be charged. If amended or cancelled after this time, or in case of no show, 100% of first 1 night(s) will be charged.