Situated on Dubai’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of the city’s bustling business district and adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, Towers Rotana offers comfort and convenience in an enviable location. Major landmarks, districts and attractions are just a short ride by metro, whether you want to explore the iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai or want to go to the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Airport. With stunning city and Arabian Gulf views paired with Dubai’s famous beaches being just a stones throw away, the property is an urban haven that makes the most of this exciting global destination.
Choose from 375 elegantly-furnished rooms, suites and apartments. From short business trips to longer leisure breaks, our wide range of perfectly designed accommodation features modern furnishings and facilities that cater to guests’ specific needs.
A dining destination in its own right, Towers Rotana plays host to an award-winning selection of dining destinations. Visit the fusion cuisine restaurant, Teatro or have a refreshing drink at the longest bar in the Middle East, Long’s Bar.Flavours on Two is an all-day-dining favourite or there is our European-style lobby café, Wraps and our relaxed pool bar, Aquarius.
For business meetings with a difference, choose from 8 meeting rooms with a host of modern amenities. When you have finished for the day, head to the top-floor Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club and make the most of the outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace, Jacuzzi, fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms. All of which boast inspiring Jumeirah coastline views.
Current Date & Time Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021 - 11:57 (GMT +4)
Current Weather Conditions Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021 @ 11:00 UAE 34°C (93°F) Humidity: 21% Wind: East 6.17kph
Currency Information Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021 @ 11:00 UAE AED ~ UAE Dirham 1 USD = AED 3.67 | 1 EUR = AED 4.4 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Once a sleepy fishing and pearling village set on the Arabian Gulf and its 10-kilometre-long creek, Dubai has undergone a remarkable transformation, thanks to the vision and dynamism of its leaders for almost 200 years, the Al Maktoum family.
The city started its journey to fame in the 19th and early 20th century when it was established as a regional centre for trade and commerce Followed by the discovery of oil in the 1960s, which fuelled investment in multiple industries and huge infrastructure projects that have since put the emirate on the world map. Over the past few decades, the city has fast-tracked its development again and has earned an enviable reputation as a global air hub in addition to being a world-class tourism and business destination.
Dubai is one of the world’s safest, cleanest and most welcoming cities. As a leading financial centre, is known for its ease of conducting business. Tourists from all over the world flock to the emirate, which offers something for everyone, from sandy beaches, mega shopping malls, desert safaris and iconic architecture, to theme parks, dhow cruises, sports and sporting events, festivals, music concerts and much more. Year-round sunshine and Arabian hospitality add to Dubai’s appeal.
To discover more about Dubai’s exciting line-up of diverse tourist attractions, visit: visitdubai.com
Your comfort and convenience come first at Towers Rotana
Our modern facilities, complimentary services and flexible accommodation options are designed to suit both business and leisure travellers, as well as guests with additional needs.
• 375 rooms, suites and apartments • Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas • Complimentary Premium Wi-Fi for all bookings made on rotana.com • Outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi • 3 award-winning restaurants, a lobby café, pool bar and 24-hour room service • 8 meeting rooms • Wheelchair-accessible main entrance, public restrooms and dedicated guest rooms • Club Rotana Lounge • Business centre • Fitness centre and studio classes • Laundry and dry-cleaning services • Multi-lingual staff • Doctor on call • 24-hour currency exchange • Car and limousine rental services • Shuttle bus service to Mirdif City Centre Mall and Kite Beach • Ladies salon • Valet parking and dedicated parking area • Tour desk • Gift shop
Towers Rotana provides a range of facilities and services for guests with additional needs.
General Hotel Features
• Valet parking provided • Wheelchair-accessible routes from hotel entrance to guest rooms • Evacuation wheelchairs available • Towers Rotana colleagues are proficient in sign language and trained to assist guests with special needs
• Business centre and Club Rotana Lounge • Restaurants • Meeting rooms • Beauty salon and gift shop
Accessible Room Features
• Wheelchair-accessible doors • Lowered peepholes on guestroom doors • Lowered access for room amenities and mini-bar items • Audible emergency alarm • Roll-in shower and foldable chair in the shower • Grab bar for toilet • Lowered wash basin • Emergency contact information available in all guest rooms
1. Where is Towers Rotana?
Our modern hotel is located in Dubai’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of the city’s bustling business district and adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station. The hotel is situated close to major landmarks and is just a stones throw away from Dubai’s famous beaches.
2. How old is Towers Rotana?
Our modern Dubai hotel started its operations 20 years ago as of 2020.
3. When was Towers Rotana built?
Towers Rotana was built in 1999.
4. When was Towers Rotana renovated?
Renovations of our Dubai property took place between 2009 and 2010, and in 2016 partial renovations also occurred.
5. Who owns Towers Rotana?
Towers Rotana is a privately-owned hotel in Dubai and is part of the Rotana Hotels group.
6. What did Towers Rotana use to be?
The building that is home to Towers Rotana in Dubai was purpose built as a hotel and has been used as such by our stylish and elegant hotel since 1999.
7. Towers Rotana quick facts
• Situated in Dubai’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of the city’s bustling business district and adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station • Major landmarks, districts, and attractions are just a short metro ride away • Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai, Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International airport can be easily reached • The hotel hosts an award-winning selection of dining destinations • Ideal for business meetings with 8 meeting rooms with modern amenities to choose from • The hotel’s Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club has an outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace, jacuzzi, fully equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms
8. Is Towers Rotana a wedding venue?
The hotel is not a wedding venue but features 8 rooms with modern amenities, ideal for business meetings.
9. How many bedrooms are in Towers Rotana?
Our central Dubai hotel features 375 elegantly furnished rooms, suites and apartments.
10. How do I get to Towers Rotana?
Towers Rotana is located along the Sheikh Zayed Road towards Abu Dhabi, just before the Financial centre Metro Station service road.
11. Does Towers Rotana serve food?
Towers Rotana boasts several award-winning dining experiences to choose from. For all day dining there is Flavours on Two offering an international dining experience or guests can enjoy fusion cuisine at Teatro. We also have Long’s Bar offering casual dining and entertainment or guests can relax at the hotel’s Lobby Lounge Café, Wraps or by the hotel’s pool snack bar, Aquarius. 24-hour in room dining is also available where guests can order a tasty international dish to eat in the comfort of their room.
12. Are children allowed at Towers Rotana?
Children are more than welcome at Towers Rotana. The hotel has a selection of family friendly facilities, including family interconnecting rooms.
13. Can you smoke inside Towers Rotana?
You are permitted to smoke in certain areas of the hotel.
14. Is there parking available at Towers Rotana?
There are several parking options available at the hotel, from valet parking to a dedicated parking area.
15. Is there a dress code at Towers Rotana?
At Towers Rotana there is a dress code in certain areas of the hotel.
16. Is Towers Rotana dog friendly?
Pets are not permitted at Towers Rotana.
17. My event / conference is cancelled due to Covid-19, can I cancel or rebook my hotel nights?
All guests can cancel their booking free of charge and rebook their stay once the conference or event has been rescheduled.
18. What new cleaning rules does Towers Rotana have in relation to Covid-19?
The safety of our guests and employee is of the upmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols, including: • Mandatory aerosol disinfection treatments • Increased frequency of cleaning • EPA approved products • All employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment • Monthly audits of all hotel areas • Additional team training
19. How do we handle food at our hotels due to Covid-19?
As part of our Rotana Safe Space program we have curated a new, safer approach to dining. This includes: • Buy food from reputed and approved suppliers • Food is handled as per HACCP and food control regulations • Enhanced cleaning protocols • All employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment
20. If it turns out that another guest is ill with Covid-19, what help and support can I expect from Towers Rotana?
Ensuring the safety of your health and wellbeing during your stay is of the upmost priority to us so you can count on our continued support throughout your time with us no matter the circumstance. To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
21. I am due to travel to Dubai, should I still come?
While the global situation around the pandemic evolves there are a number of travel restrictions in place around the UAE which may limit you from travelling. We would therefore recommend consulting official advice before deciding to travel. We look forward to welcoming you when the time is right.
22. Are there changes to public transport in Dubai?
Some changes have been made to public transport in light of the pandemic, which is under constant review. As such we would recommend consulting the official government guidelines.