Situated on Dubai’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, near the heart of the city’s bustling Downtown district and adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, Towers Rotana leisure hotel offers comfort, wellness, and convenience in an enviable location. Major landmarks, districts and attractions are just a short ride by metro, whether you want to explore the iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai or want to go to the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Airport. With stunning city and Arabian Gulf views paired with Dubai’s famous beaches being just a stones throw away, our leisure hotel is an urban haven that makes the most of this exciting global destination.
Choose from 375 elegantly-furnished rooms, suites and hotel apartments. From short business trips to longer leisure breaks, our wide range of perfectly designed accommodation features modern furnishings and facilities that cater to guests’ specific needs.
A dining destination in its own right, Towers Rotana plays host to an award-winning selection of dining restaurants near Downtown Dubai. Visit the fusion cuisine restaurant, Teatro or have a refreshing drink in our traditional British Pub at Long’s Bar.Flavours on Two is an all-day-dining buffet restaurant featuring international cuisines, or there is our European-style lobby café, Wraps and our relaxed pool bar, Aquarius.
For business meetings with a difference, choose from 8 functional and flexible meeting rooms with a host of modern amenities. When you have finished for the day, head to the rooftop floor to discover Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club and make the most of the hotel gym, outdoor rooftop swimming pool with sun terrace, Jacuzzi, fully-equipped leisure centre, steam and sauna rooms. All of which boast inspiring Jumeirah coastline views.
Things to Do in Dubai
To discover more about Dubai’s exciting line-up of diverse tourist attractions, visit: visitdubai.com
Current Date & Time Friday, 1 Mar 2024 - 08:18 (GMT +4)
Current Weather Conditions Friday, 1 Mar 2024 @ 08:00 UAE 19°C (66°F) Humidity: 48% Wind: North West 6.17kph
Currency Information Friday, 1 Mar 2024 @ 08:00 UAE AED ~ UAE Dirham 1 USD = AED 3.67 | 1 EUR = AED 3.97 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Once a sleepy fishing and pearling village set on the Arabian Gulf and its 10-kilometre-long creek, Dubai has undergone a remarkable transformation, thanks to the vision and dynamism of its leaders for almost 200 years, the Al Maktoum family.
The city started its journey to fame in the 19th and early 20th century when it was established as a regional centre for trade and commerce followed by the discovery of oil in the 1960s, which fuelled investment in multiple industries and huge infrastructure projects that have since put the emirate on the world map. Over the past few decades, the city has fast-tracked its development again and has earned an enviable reputation as a global air hub in addition to being a world-class tourism and business destination.
Dubai is one of the world’s safest, cleanest and most welcoming cities. As a leading financial centre, is known for its ease of conducting business. Tourists from all over the world flock to the emirate, which offers something for everyone, from sandy beaches, mega shopping malls, desert safaris and iconic architecture, to theme parks, dhow cruises, sports and sporting events, festivals, music concerts and much more. Year-round sunshine and Arabian hospitality add to Dubai’s appeal.
To discover more about Dubai’s exciting line-up of diverse tourist attractions, visit: visitdubai.com
Your comfort and convenience come first at Towers Rotana
Our modern leisure hotel facilities, complimentary services and flexible accommodation options are designed to suit both business and leisure travellers, as well as guests with additional needs.
• 375 rooms, suites and hotel apartments • Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas • Complimentary Premium Wi-Fi for all bookings made on rotana.com • Outdoor swimming pool • 3 award-winning restaurants, a lobby café, pool bar and 24-hour room service • 8 meeting rooms • Wheelchair-accessible main entrance, public restrooms and dedicated guest rooms • Club Rotana Lounge • Business centre • Fitness centre and studio classes • Laundry and dry-cleaning services • Multi-lingual staff • Doctor on call • 24-hour currency exchange • Car and limousine rental services • Ladies salon • Valet parking and dedicated parking area • Tour desk • Gift shop
Towers Rotana provides a range of facilities and services for guests with additional needs.
General Hotel Features
• Valet parking provided • Wheelchair-accessible routes from hotel entrance to guest rooms • Evacuation wheelchairs available • Towers Rotana colleagues are proficient in sign language and trained to assist guests with special needs
• Business centre and Club Rotana Lounge • Restaurants • Meeting rooms • Beauty salon and gift shop
Accessible Room Features
• Wheelchair-accessible doors • Lowered peepholes on guestroom doors • Lowered access for room amenities and mini-bar items • Audible emergency alarm • Roll-in shower and foldable chair in the shower • Grab bar for toilet • Lowered wash basin • Emergency contact information available in all guest rooms
Towers Rotana offers a range of facilities and services for guests with additional needs.
General features of the hotel
• Valet service provided • Wheelchair accessible routes from the hotel entrance to the rooms • Evacuation wheelchairs available • Colleagues at Towers Rotana have undergone Autism Awareness Course to assist guests within the spectrum
• Business center and Club Rotana lounge • Restaurants • Meeting rooms • A beauty salon and gift shop
Featrures of accessible rooms
• Doors accessible to wheelchairs • Handles lowered on the doors of the rooms • Easy access for room amenities and minibar items • Audible emergency alarm • Roll-in shower and folding chair in the shower • Grab bar for the toilet • Lowered sink • Emergency contact details available in all rooms
1. Where is Towers Rotana?
Our modern hotel is located in Dubai’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of the city’s bustling business district and adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station. The hotel is situated close to major landmarks and is just a stones throw away from Dubai’s famous beaches.
2. How old is Towers Rotana?
Our modern Dubai hotel started its operations 22 years ago as of 2022.
3. When was Towers Rotana built?
Towers Rotana was built in 1999.
4. When was Towers Rotana renovated?
Renovations of our Dubai property took place between 2009 and 2010, and in 2016 partial renovations also occurred.
5. Who owns Towers Rotana?
Towers Rotana is a privately-owned hotel in Dubai and is part of the Rotana Hotels group.
6. What did Towers Rotana use to be?
The building that is home to Towers Rotana in Dubai was purpose built as a hotel and has been used as such by our stylish and elegant hotel since 1999.
7. Towers Rotana quick facts
• Situated in Dubai’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of the city’s bustling business district and adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station • Major landmarks, districts, and attractions are just a short metro ride away • Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai, Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International airport can be easily reached • The hotel hosts an award-winning selection of dining destinations • Ideal for business meetings with 8 meeting rooms with modern amenities to choose from • The hotel’s Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club has an outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace, jacuzzi, fully equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms
8. Is Towers Rotana a wedding venue?
The hotel is not a wedding venue but features 8 rooms with modern amenities, ideal for business meetings.
9. How many bedrooms are in Towers Rotana?
Our central Dubai hotel features 375 elegantly furnished rooms, suites and apartments.
10. How do I get to Towers Rotana?
Towers Rotana is located along the Sheikh Zayed Road towards Abu Dhabi, just before the Financial centre Metro Station service road.
11. Does Towers Rotana serve food?
Towers Rotana boasts several award-winning dining experiences to choose from. For all day dining there is Flavours on Two offering an international dining experience or guests can enjoy fusion cuisine at Teatro. We also have Long’s Bar offering casual dining and entertainment or guests can relax at the hotel’s Lobby Lounge Café, Wraps or by the hotel’s pool snack bar, Aquarius. 24-hour in room dining is also available where guests can order a tasty international dish to eat in the comfort of their room.
12. Are children allowed at Towers Rotana?
Children are more than welcome at Towers Rotana. The hotel has a selection of family friendly facilities, including family interconnecting rooms.
13. Can you smoke inside Towers Rotana?
You are permitted to smoke in certain areas of the hotel.
14. Is there parking available at Towers Rotana?
There are several parking options available at the hotel, from valet parking to a dedicated parking area.
15. Is there a dress code at Towers Rotana?
At Towers Rotana there is a dress code in certain areas of the hotel.
16. Is Towers Rotana dog friendly?
Pets are not permitted at Towers Rotana.
17. How far is Downtown Dubai from Towers Rotana?
Towers Rotana leisure hotel is located less than 1 km from Downtown Dubai.
18. Does Towers Rotana offer a local shuttle bus service?
Towers Rotana offers daily local shuttle bus services to the Dubai Mall, La Mer Beach and La Mer City Walk.
19. What leisure facilities are on offer at Towers Rotana?
Towers Rotana offers the following leisure facilities onsite for guests to enjoy: • Outdoor rooftop swimming pool • The fully equipped Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club hotel gym • Male and female sauna rooms • Male and female steam rooms
20. Does Towers Rotana have a sauna for men and women?
Towers Rotana offers separate male and female sauna rooms for guests to enjoy while staying at our leisure hotel.
21. Does Towers Rotana have a hot tub for guests to use?
Unfortunately, Towers Rotana does not have a hot tub at the hotel.
22. Does Towers Rotana have a rooftop gym?
Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club is located on the top floor of the Towers Rotana annex building and is fully equipped with cardiovascular and weight-training equipment.
23. Are any personal trainers available at Towers Rotana?
Qualified personal trainers and fitness instructors are available at Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club for guests staying at Towers Rotana.
24. Are any gym memberships available at Towers Rotana?
Towers Rotana offers gym membership packages for both long-stay guests and Dubai residents. Please contact us on 04 312 2556 or email email@example.com to find out more about our current membership options.
25. Is there an outdoor swimming pool at Towers Rotana?
Towers Rotana offers an outdoor swimming pool, located on the top floor of the annex building for guests to enjoy while staying at the hotel.
26. Is the swimming pool at Towers Rotana temperature controlled?
The outdoor rooftop swimming pool at Towers Rotana is temperature-controlled, allowing guests to make the most out of the swimming pool facilities in the heat of the Dubai sun.
27. Does Towers Rotana offer a pool day pass for non-hotel guests?
Unfortunately, at the moment Towers Rotana does not offer any pool day passes for non-hotel guests.
28. Does Towers Rotana offer any long stay hotel apartments?
Yes, Towers Rotana offers a variety of long-stay hotel apartments for guests. The hotel apartments range in size from 53 sqm to 180 sqm and offer many different layout options, allowing you to feel right at home.
29. Does Towers Rotana offer any buffet dining at their restaurants?
Yes, Flavours on Two at Towers Rotana offers buffet dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the all-day dining venue.
30. Does Towers Rotana serve Asian cuisine at any of their restaurants?
Teatro at Towers Rotana is one of the most sought after dining venues in Dubai and is famous in with the locals for its Asian cuisine and Sushi offerings.
31. Do any of the dining outlets at Towers Rotana do restaurant theme nights?
Towers Rotana offers daily restaurant theme nights across all 3 of our restaurants.