Al Salam St., Eastern Ring Road Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
T: +971 2 657 3333 F: +971 2 657 3000
Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel
Park Rotana is a modern five-star business and leisure hotel in Abu Dhabi’s dynamic Park Complex, home to Park Arjaan by Rotana, The Residences by Rotana, as well as prestigious media houses, twofour54 and Abu Dhabi Media Zone Authority. Landmark venues and attractions including Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and ADNEC are five minutes by road, while Abu Dhabi International Airport and entertainment destination, Yas Island, are just 15 minutes away.
Ideal for business or leisure stays in Abu Dhabi, our 318 hotel rooms and suites are modern, spacious, feature high-speed Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and with 24-hour room service.
Our five dining venues offer an eclectic range of international cuisine and experiences to suit your taste and occasion, including southern European classics, steaks and sushi at Teatro and hearty classics and drinks at our traditional British pub Cooper’s Bar & Restaurant, both award-winning restaurants with expansive outdoor terraces. If you are planning a meeting, event or wedding in Abu Dhabi, our 3,503 sqm banquet and function areas with smart technology and flexible spaces, including a ballroom and a team of professional event planners will meet your needs.
Relax or rejuvenate at Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, an urban sanctuary where guest wellbeing is our priority. With a fully equipped gym, six massage rooms with spa treatments, a sauna, steam room and outdoor pools with swim up pool bar, you can unwind and recharge during your business or leisure stay in Abu Dhabi.
Park Rotana Hotel has been awarded by the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE), the Green Key certification which is a leading standard for excellence in the field of environmental responsibility and sustainable operation within the tourism industry.
In Abu Dhabi
Find out more about Abu Dhabi’s captivating culture, breath-taking luxury, exhilarating adventure and plan what you will be doing when staying in the capital, by visiting visitabudhabi.ae
Learn more about living in Abu Dhabi by visiting adro.gov.ae
Current Date & Time Thursday, 29 Feb 2024 - 18:14 (GMT +4)
Current Weather Conditions Thursday, 29 Feb 2024 @ 18:01 UAE 22°C (71°F) Humidity: 46% Wind: North West 9.77kph
Currency Information Thursday, 29 Feb 2024 @ 18:01 UAE AED ~ UAE Dirham 1 USD = AED 3.67 | 1 EUR = AED 3.98 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
A modern Arabian city
The UAE’s capital, Abu Dhabi, is the largest and wealthiest of the seven emirates and comprises 200 islands in the Arabian Gulf, some of which have undergone significant development in recent years. In a post-oil era, the emirate has emerged as a global hub for tourism and trade, featuring world-class infrastructure and attractions that are drawing ever-growing numbers of business and leisure visitors from all four corners of the globe.
With an estimated population of one 1.5 million, 80% of whom are expatriates, Abu Dhabi is a multi-cultural emirate that is more diverse than some might imagine, boasting UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning desert landscapes, cultural landmarks and stunning marine life and nature reserves. Its city, located on a T-shaped island, is home to key commercial and government districts, as well as Park Rotana, which is near Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and ADNEC.
Located near to Yas Island, visitors will discover exciting attractions at Warner Bros Theme Park, Sea World, Ferrari World and Yas shopping mall to the famous Yas Marina Circuit, home to the F1 Grand Prix, while Saadiyat Island houses the Louvre Abu Dhabi and Abrahamic Family House which has put the emirate on the world cultural tourism map.
To find out more about Abu Dhabi’s wide-ranging tourism offering visit: visitabudhabi.ae.
Your comfort, convenience and personal preferences are our priority at Park Rotana. Enjoy our outstanding leisure, business and dining facilities, coupled with our warm Arabian hospitality.
Hotel facilities include:
• 6 dining outlets, some including outdoor terraces
• Grand Ballroom and 7 spacious meeting rooms with modern equipment and amenities
• Club Rotana Lounge
• Bodylines Fitness and Wellness Club, including 24-hour fully equipped gym with personal trainers
• Temperature-controlled outdoor swimming pool
• Sauna and steam rooms
• Relaxing spa treatment rooms
• Tennis court
• Kids’ pool and play area
• Valet parking & ample indoor parking space
• Laundry & dry-cleaning facilities
• Business centre
• Babysitting services
• Beauty salon
• Doctor on call
Guests with additional needs
At Park Rotana Abu Dhabi we prioritise the safety and comfort of every guest. Our hotel has been thoughtfully designed to ensure it is highly accessible and several members of our team have undergone training to assist guests with additional needs.
General hotel features • Valet parking provided • Evacuation wheelchairs
Accessible areas • Club Rotana Lounge • Restaurants • Meeting room and ballroom • Beauty salon and gift shop
Accessible Room Features • Wheelchair-accessible doors • Lowered peepholes on guestroom doors • Lowered access for room amenities and mini-bar items • Audible emergency alarm • Lowered wash basin • Emergency pull cord in toilets • Hands-free communication system
1. Where is Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
Park Rotana is a modern five-star hotel in Abu Dhabi’s dynamic Park Complex between Al Salam St, and Eastern Ring Road in the Khalifa Area.
2. Which popular attractions are close to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
Our business and leisure hotel in Abu Dhabi is right next to Khalifa Park, less than 5 minutes away from Sheikh Zayed Mosque, 10 minutes away from ADNEC and 15 minutes away from Yas Island.
3. What are some of the property amenities at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
At Park Rotana we provide the following property amenities:
• 6 dining outlets, some including outdoor terraces • Grand Ballroom and 7 spacious meeting rooms with modern equipment and amenities • Club Rotana Lounge • Bodylines Fitness and Wellness Club, including 24-hour fully equipped gym with personal trainers • Temperature-controlled outdoor swimming pool • Sauna and steam rooms • Tennis court • Kids’ pool and play area • Valet parking & ample indoor parking space • Laundry & dry-cleaning facilities • Business centre • Babysitting services • Beauty salon • Doctor on call • Gift shop and newsstand
4. Which room amenities are available at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
At Park Rotana we provide the following room amenities:
• High-speed wireless internet connection • 43-inch LED TV • 24-hour room service • Complimentary tea/coffee-making facility and bottled water • Smoking rooms available, subject to availability • Mini bar • hairdryer • In-room safe
5. What food & drink options are available at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
Guests staying at Park Rotana can dine at any of the hotel’s six dining outlets, which offer a wide range of cuisine and experiences to suit business and leisure guests, as well as groups:
• Cooper’s Bar and Restaurant (Traditional British pub cuisine) • Teatro (Southern European, Steaks and Sushi) • Ginger All Day Dining (International) • Parkafe Lobby Lounge (Snacks, sandwiches, pastries and more) • Aquarius Pool Bar (Snacks and beverages) • In-room Dining (International)
6. Is parking available at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
At Park Rotana there are numerous parking options within the Park Complex’s outdoor space as well of the garage in the basement.
7. Does Park Rotana Abu Dhabi have an airport shuttle?
Unfortunately, the shuttle service at Park Rotana is temporarily unavailable.
8. Does Park Rotana Abu Dhabi offer any business services?
Park Rotana is the perfect choice for your next business and corporate event or social occasion in Abu Dhabi with seven fully equipped meeting rooms/venues, and a team of professional event planners.
9. Are there any historical sites close to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
Park Rotana is a business and leisure hotel close to some of Abu Dhabi’s main historical site, including the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Mosque and What Al Karama, a war memorial and monument to commemorate all Emiratis who passed away in the line of duty.
10. How can I get to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi from the nearest airport?
Park Rotana is a business and leisure hotel ideally located near Abu Dhabi International Airport, a 15-minute drive by taxis readily stationed outside the airport and ready to transport you to the hotel.
11. Does Park Rotana Abu Dhabi have a restaurant on site?
Park Rotana boasts of 5 on-site restaurants:
• Cooper’s Bar & Restaurant: Traditional British pub cuisine • Teatro: Southern European, Steaks and Sushi • Ginger All Day Dining: International • ParKafé Lobby Lounge: Snacks, sandwiches, pastries and more • Aquarius Pool Bar: Snacks and beverages
12. Is there an outdoor swimming pool at Park Rotana?
At Park Rotana there is an outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool and sheltered kids’ pool. Park Rotana Abu Dhabi is a business and leisure hotel with an outdoor swimming pool as well as a dedicated sheltered kid’s pool.
Is the swimming pool at Park Rotana temperature-controlled?
The outdoor swimming pool at Park Rotana is temperature-controlled, allowing guests to enjoy their business or leisure stay in Abu Dhabi even during the hottest period of the year.
Does Park Rotana offer pool day passes for non-hotel guests?
Park Rotana is a 5-star business and leisure hotel in Abu Dhabi that offers pool day passes for non-hotel guests. For more information, kindly call 02-657 3373
13. Can I park a car at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
At Park Rotana Abu Dhabi there are numerous parking options within the Park Complex’s outdoor space from valet parking to a dedicated parking area.
14. What type of room can I book at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
Park Rotana is a modern 5-star business and leisure hotel in Abu Dhabi with 318 hotel rooms and suites. You have the option to book a Guest Room, Garden View Room, Family Connecting Rooms, Guest Room with Lounge Access, Junior Suite with Lounge Access, or a One Bedroom Suite with Lounge Access.
15. What kind of breakfast is served at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
The Ginger All-day dining restaurant at Park Rotana offers a daily International breakfast buffet.
16. What are the check-in and check-out times at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
At Park Rotana you can check in from 2 pm and check out is at 12 pm.
17. What is Park Rotana's phone number?
You can contact Park Rotana on 02-657 3333. Our friendly and professional team are here to help.
18. What is the Park Rotana Abu Dhabi email address?
You can contact Park Rotana by emailing our team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our professional and friendly team are here to help.
19. Is Park Rotana Abu Dhabi pet friendly?
Unfortunately, pets are not permitted at Park Rotana.
20. Is there a gym at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club at Park Rotana features one of Abu Dhabi’s best gyms – fully equipped with cardiovascular equipment, free weights area and a team of professional personal trainers.
Are any gym memberships available at Park Rotana?
Park Rotana next to the Ministries Complex offers gym membership packages for Abu Dhabi residents. Please contact us on 02-657 3373 to find out more about our current membership options.
Does Park Rotana have a sauna for men and women?
Park Rotana Abu Dhabi offers separate male and female sauna rooms for guests to enjoy while staying at our 5-star business and leisure hotel.
21. What are the hygiene procedures at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
The safety of our guests and employees at Park Rotana is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols, including:
● Mandatory aerosol disinfection treatments ● Increased frequency of cleaning, following a high touch points checklist in all areas of the ● Hotel (Guest Rooms, public areas, public toilets, gym) ● EPA approved products ● All employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment ● Monthly audits of all hotel areas ● Additional team training ● Bedding and feather items are disinfected after each stay ● Hand sanitisers and disinfection wipes are provided as part of the in-room amenities ● Room is sealed upon completion of cleaning until guest arrival
22. What are the health and safety procedures at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
The safety of our guests and employees at Park Rotana is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This includes enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining. To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
23. What is the cancellation policy at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi?
Park Rotana has a free cancellation policy on bookings up to 6pm on the day of arrival.