Welcome to Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - One of the World's Tallest Hotel
Setting a benchmark for style, comfort and luxury, the 72-storey building was certified as the World’s tallest hotel from 2009 until 2012. Soaring 333 meters, Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is a 4 star hotel in Dubai and ideally located on Sheikh Zayed Road, just 5 minutes away from the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and few steps away from the Financial Centre metro station. The hotel is close to the world’s largest shopping mall ‘The Dubai Mall’ and a 15-minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
The hotel offers 462 luxurious roomsand suites with panoramic views of Dubai overlooking Burj Khalifa.
This landmark of Arabian hospitality is home to three Food & Beverage outlets, each with its own distinct sense and place. With a capacity of 108 guests, Petals restaurant is an abode for casual yet stylish all day dining offers, mesmerizing high-quality food which caters to the excellent variety of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The conference area located on two floors, features 4 meeting rooms, all equipped with the modern audio-visual facilities, wire-free connections and facets.
The hotel’s recreation area, Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club provides a fully-equipped gymnasium, outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool for adults and children, treatment rooms for massage and skin care as well as a separate sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
Things to Do in Dubai
To discover more about Dubai’s exciting line-up of diverse tourist attractions, visit: visitdubai.com
Current Date & Time Sunday, 1 Oct 2023 - 06:55 (GMT +4)
Current Weather Conditions Sunday, 1 Oct 2023 @ 06:01 UAE 31°C (87°F) Humidity: 58% Wind: North West 2.57kph
Currency Information Sunday, 1 Oct 2023 @ 06:01 UAE AED ~ UAE Dirham 1 USD = AED 3.67 | 1 EUR = AED 3.89 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
How everything started
Known as the Pearl of the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is strategically located on a 10 kilometre long creek. It began its remarkable transformation from a fishing settlement when it was taken over in 1830 by the current rulers of Dubai, the Maktoum family. The 19th century and early 20th century saw Dubai build itself as a commercial and business centre with a thriving pearling and trade industry. The discovery of oil in the 1960’s led to a boom and the emirate used its resources to diversify into a wide scope of industries and economic sectors with some bold initiatives such as the offshore Jebel Ali Free Zone.
The hotel is next to the astonishing Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall which is the world’s largest shopping mall and is hardly 10 minutes away from the hotel. The hotel is also near a number of tourist attractions including La Mer beach, Dubai Frame, Mall of the Emirates, Gold Souk which is less than 20 minutes away from the hotel and the much awaited Museum of the Future which is within walking distance from Rose Rayhaan by Rotana.
At Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, your comfort comes first
3 Food & Beverage venues
Fully equipped gymnasium
Outdoor pool for both children and adults
Sauna, jacuzzi, steam room, massage rooms
Wireless Internet connection in all guest rooms and public areas
Laundry & dry cleaning facilities
Doctor on call
Babysitting services upon request
Car & limousine rental service
Shuttle bus service
Lost & Found Policy
The hotel has a lost & found section which is part of our Housekeeping Department. In line with local regulations, non-valuable lost and found items will be stored for a period of three months and after which, the items will be discarded. Valuable items are handed over to the local police authorities after a period of 14 days.
At Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, your special needs are accommodated
General Hotel Features
Accessible route from hotel front entrance to accessible guest rooms
Club Rotana lounge
Accessible Room Features
Wheelchair accessible doors
Lowered peepholes on guest room doors
Lowered access to room amenities and mini bar items
Audible emergency alarm
Roll-in shower and foldable chair in the shower
Colleagues proficient in sign language to assist guests with special needs
1. Where is Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is a 4-star hotel located on the main Sheikh Zayed road and only 5 minutes from the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and a few steps away from the Financial Centre metro station. The hotel is close to the world’s largest shopping mall ‘The Dubai Mall’ and a 15-minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
2. Which popular attractions are close to Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is located close to many of Dubai’s popular attractions such as La Mer Beach, Dubai Frame, Mall of the Emirates, Gold Souk and the much-awaited Museum of the Future. The hotel is also near to the astonishing Burj Khalifa and close to the world’s largest shopping mall, Dubai Mall.
3. What are some of the property amenities at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
At Rose Rayhaan by Rotana we provide the following property amenities:
• 462 hotel rooms and suites • Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club • Temperature-controlled rooftop swimming pool • Well-equipped fitness centre, steam room and massage rooms • An all-day dining restaurant, lobby café and poolside café • Seven meeting rooms equipped with modern audio-visual and presentation technologies
4. Which room amenities are available at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
At Rose Rayhaan by Rotana we provide the following room amenities:
• Multi-channel satellite LED TV • High-speed wireless internet connection • Fully equipped bathroom with bathrobes and hairdryer • Equipped Kitchenette • Complimentary tea/coffee-making facilities • Laundry and cleaning services • Air-conditioning • In-room safe
5. What are the check-in and check-out times at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
At Rose Rayhaan by Rotana you can check-in from 2:00pm and check-out is at 12:00pm noon.
6. Is parking available at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
At Rose Rayhaan by Rotana there is covered parking as well as VIP parking.
7. What are some restaurants close to Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
Close to Rose Rayhaan by Rotana there are a selection of cafes, local and international fast food chains as well as several restaurants including Tim Hortons and Starbucks, to name a few.
8. Does Rose Rayhaan by Rotana provide a shuttle to the airport?
Unfortunately Rose Rayhaan by Rotana does not provide an airport shuttle. However, our friendly and professional team are happy to arrange an airport pick-up and drop-off for an additional charge.
9. What is the address for Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
The address of Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is:
Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai United Arab Emirates
10. What is the phone number for Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
You can contact Rose Rayhaan by Rotana on +971 (0)4 323 0111/ Fax: +971 (0)4 323 0222 or by emailing email@example.com. Our friendly and professional staff will be happy to help.
11. Does Rose Rayhaan by Rotana have a restaurant on site?
Rose Rayhaan by Rotana boasts three food and beverage outlets, offering its own distinct culinary style, sense of place, warmth and personalised services. Enjoy a lavish buffet and an all day a la carte menu at Petals. Guests can also take advantage of our freshly brewed coffee and home-made pastries at Café Rose or relax by the pool at Aquarius, offering light bites and refreshing mocktails. If you prefer to dine from the comfort of your room, a 24-hour in-room dining service is also available.
12. Are there opportunities to exercise at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
At Rose Rayhaan by Rotana you can keep fit or relax with our state-of-the-art facilities. The hotel is home to Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club which offers a fully equipped gym and membership packages as well as certified trainers for external guests living in the U.A.E. Guests can also take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool. There are also separate male and female sauna, jacuzzi and steam rooms.
13. What is there to do at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
Guests of Rose Rayhaan by Rotana can benefit from several property amenities which include a temperature-controlled rooftop swimming pool for both adults and children, a well-equipped fitness centre, a relaxation spa consisting of expert massage therapists and a selection of dining venues serving the best international cuisine
14. What kind of breakfast is served at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
At Rose Rayhaan by Rotana guests can enjoy an international buffet for breakfast at our all day-dining restaurant, Petals. Guests can also enjoy breakfast from the comfort of their room with our 24-hour in-room dining service.
15. Does Rose Rayhaan by Rotana offer any business services?
At Rose Rayhaan by Rotana there are seven conference rooms used for business meetings and events. All of our conference rooms are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technologies. A business centre is also available for guests of Rose Rayhaan by Rotana. Our professional team of meetings and event planners will be happy to help tailor your event to ensure it leaves a lasting and positive impression.
16. Are any cleaning services offered at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
For long and short term guests, Rose Rayhaan by Rotana offers housekeeping services.
17. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
Our professional and friendly team at Rose Rayhaan are multilingual and are happy to help guests with any queries they may have during their stay.
18. Can you bring pets to Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
Unfortunately pets are not permitted in Rose Rayhaan by Rotana.
19. Is there a gym at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is home to the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club which comprises of a fully equipped gym, as well as offering membership packages and a certified trainer for external guests living in the U.A.E.
20. How can I get to Rose Rayhaan by Rotana from the nearest airport?
Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is only a 15-minute drive from Dubai International Airport. Guests can either take a taxi, metro or can contact the hotel directly to arrange an airport pick-up at an additional charge.
21. What are the Covid-19 procedures at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
The safety of our guests and employees at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining, including:
• Contactless self-check-in on arrival or using pre-arrival online check-in • Contactless in-room dining and restaurant menus • Contactless services via the Rotana app to make room and restaurant bookings, in-room requests and for express check-out • Room service is packaged and delivered with no human interaction • Mini bar can be ordered using a QR code placed in all the rooms
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
22. What are the health and safety procedures at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
The safety of our guests and employees at Rose Rayhaan is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This includes enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining. To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
23. What is the cancellation policy at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana?
Rose Rayhaan by Rotana has a free cancellation policy on refundable bookings 24 hours the day before arrival up to 2:00 pm . Late cancellation or no show of guaranteed reservation will result in one-night room charge unless stated otherwise.