Corniche Road, Al Khubeirah Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
T: +971 2 6570000 F: +971 2 6570077
VIEW 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
Make it a stay to remember at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana, Abu Dhabi’s premier five-star family resort located on the Corniche, overlooking the Arabian Sea and next door to the Presidential Palace. With one of the city’s largest swimming pools and a 200-metre private beach it is a city retreat close to tourism attractions, cultural landmarks, popular malls and just 30 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Feel at home in our 443 rooms and suites with breathtaking views of the sea or Presidential Palace. With a contemporary design that maximises space and comfort and reflects the values of modern Arabian culture in an alcohol-free environment.
Choose from four tempting dining experiences, from authentic Arabian flavours at Kamoon and international delights at Horizon to poolside drinks and snacks at Sunset Bar and a relaxed coffee in The Lounge, our lobby café. Our six indoor meeting venues with sea views and three outdoor spaces are the venues for every occasion.
Relax and rejuvenate at Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, which includes a fully-equipped gym, six treatment suites and two relaxation rooms, or at The Beach Club with a large outdoor pool. Young guests can have fun at Flipper’s Kids Club and at our dedicated children’s pool and play area.
Current Date & Time Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 - 01:29 (GMT +4)
Current Weather Conditions Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 @ 01:01 UAE 17°C (62°F) Humidity: 81% Wind: North East 1.54kph
Currency Information Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 @ 01:01 UAE AED ~ UAE Dirham 1 USD = AED 3.67 | 1 EUR = AED 3.98 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
A modern Arabian city
The UAE’s capital, Abu Dhabi, is the largest and wealthiest of the seven emirates and comprises 200 islands in the Arabian Sea, some of which have undergone significant development in recent years. In a post-oil era, the emirate has emerged as a global hub for tourism and trade, featuring world-class infrastructure and attractions that are drawing ever-growing numbers of business and leisure visitors from all four corners of the globe.
With an estimated population of 1.4 million, 80% of whom are expatriates, Abu Dhabi is a multi-cultural emirate that is more diverse than some might imagine, boasting UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning desert landscapes, cultural landmarks, stunning marine life and nature reserves. The city, located on a T-shaped island, is home to key commercial and government districts.
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana is located on the Corniche, overlooking the Arabian Sea and adjacent to the Presidential Palace, which houses the emirate’s newest cultural attraction, Qasr Al Watan. The Heritage Village, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Qasr Al Hosn are all close by, as are major commercial areas and the new Central Business District. For keen shoppers, popular malls are a short drive away.
Find out more about Abu Dhabi’s captivating culture, breath-taking luxury and exhilarating adventure by visiting visitabudhabi.ae.
The wellbeing of our guests is a priority at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana, a city resort where you will feel at home.
Experience comfort and convenience coupled with outstanding hotel facilities:
443 splendid rooms and suites
Large Beach Club
Swimming pool (one of the largest in Abu Dhabi)
WI-FI in all rooms, suites and public areas
4 dining venues
6 meeting rooms and 3 outdoor venues
Bodylines Fitness and Wellness Club
Dedicated kids’ club, pool and playground
Babysitting upon request
Water sports activities
2 squash courts
Valet parking, car park
Car and limousine rental
Same-day laundry and dry-cleaning service
Beauty salon and barber shop
Doctor on call
Prayer rooms (ladies & gents)
For guests with additional needs
At Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana, we anticipate guest needs and prioritise their safety and comfort. Our hotel has been thoughtfully designed to ensure it is highly accessible and several members of our team have undergone training to assist guests with additional needs.
General Hotel Features
Valet parking provided
Accessible route from the hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms
Emergency evacuation wheelchairs
Normal wheelchair as per request
Beauty salon, gift shops
Accessible Room Features
Lowered peepholes on guest room doors
Lowered access for room amenities and minibar items
Flashing light for alarm
Audible emergency alarm
Roll-in shower and foldable chair in the shower
Grab bar for toilet
Alarm system - Emergency pull chord in special needs room and toilets
1. What is Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana’s contact number?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana’s contact number is +971 (0) 657 0000. Our dedicated and friendly team are here to assist with any questions you may have.
2. Where is Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana located?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana is located on West Corniche Road, opposite Emirates Palace, Khalidiya, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
3. What is Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana’s email address?
If you would contact Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana by email, use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated and friendly team are here to assist with any questions you may have.
4. Which room amenities are available at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana offers a number of room amenities for guests to enjoy during their stay, these include:
● Rotana’s signature bed ● 48-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels ● Complimentary Wi-Fi access ● IDD Telephones ● Daily housekeeping service ● Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer ● Personal in-room safe box ● 24-hour in-room dining and mini-bar ● Laundry and dry-cleaning services ● Complimentary tea- and coffee-making facilities ● Family/interconnecting rooms available ● Fully-stocked minibar replenished daily ● Complimentary daily local newspaper ● Smoking rooms available, subject to availability
The hotel also offers complimentary birthday amenities, honeymoon amenities, wedding anniversary amenities and VIP amenities.
5. Are the rooms interconnecting at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana does feature interconnecting rooms however these are subject to availability.
6. What does the all-inclusive package at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana involve?
The all-inclusive package at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana is valid for Rotana Rewards Select (free enrolment) and Rotana Rewards Exclusive members. It involves a stay of a minimum of 2 consecutive nights to receive the following benefits: 30% off the room rate, 20% off on all spa treatments, complimentary dining throughout our hotel's venues: Horizon, Kamoon, The Lounge and Sunset. Kids under 12 dine for free. This offer is valid from the 15th of November 2020 until the 10th of January 2021.
7. What property amenities are available at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana offers a number of amenities, including:
• 443 splendid rooms and suites • 4 dining venues • WI-FI in all rooms, suites and public areas • 6 meeting rooms and 3 outdoor venues • Business Centre • Large Beach Club • Private beach • Swimming pool (one of the largest in Abu Dhabi) • Bodylines Fitness and Wellness Club • Wellness & Massage Centre • Dedicated kids’ club • Dedicated kids’ pool and playground • Babysitting upon request • Water sports activities • 2 tennis courts • 2 squash courts • Valet parking • Underground car park • Car and limousine rental • Multilingual employees • Same-day laundry and dry-cleaning service • Gift shops • Beauty salon and barber shop • Doctor on call • Currency exchange • Non-smoking rooms
8. Does Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana serve alcohol?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana is a dry hotel meaning no alcohol is served. This is the same for all Rayhaan properties.
9. Is Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana a wedding venue?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana can hold smaller weddings with a maximum outdoor capacity of 140 people in the Horizon garden or indoor in one of the two meeting rooms, each with a maximum capacity of 140 people.
10. Does Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana have private parking?
Yes, private parking is available at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana both underground and outdoor.
11. Are there exercising facilities at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana features the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club with a fully-equipped fitness centre, two group exercise rooms offering a range of classes, personal trainers, two floodlit outdoor tennis courts and two indoor squash courts. Fitness classes are available in a motivating environment and instructors adapt each class according to the need and skill levels of participants.
12. How do I get to Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Directions from Abu Dhabi International Airport to Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana hotel: ● Follow Al Khaleej Al Arabi street (Old Airport Road) ● Take the E20 exit ● Follow the E20 towards Abu Dhabi Corniche
For guests using a GPS, the hotel’s coordinates are: Latitude: 24.455522 / Longitude: 54.318706.
Directions from Dubai International Airport to Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana hotel: ● Get on E11 Sheikh Zayed Road from Casablanca St/D70 (4 min - 4km) ● Continue on E11 to Abu Dhabi (1hr 27 min - 144 km) ● Take Corniche Street (16 min - 10 km)
For guests using a GPS, the hotel’s coordinates are: Latitude: 24.455522 / Longitude: 54.318706.
13. What food and drink options are available at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana boasts four dining venues for guests during their stay. You can enjoy authentic Arabian flavours at Kamoon restaurant. Horizon is a compelling combination of international cuisine and spectacular theme nights at our all-day dining venue. Enjoy refreshing juices or soft drinks by the pool and beach at Sunset Bar or an aromatic coffee and snacks from The Lounge lobby café with pool views.
14. Are children allowed at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana is a family friendly city resort, perfect for children with a dedicated kids club, swimming pool and playground.
15. Are there smoking rooms at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Smoking rooms are available at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana, however these are subject to availability.
16. Does Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana have access to a private beach?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana features a 200-metre private beach and overlooks the Arabian Sea.
17. Does Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana have pool access?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana features one of the largest swimming pools in Abu Dhabi.
18. Does Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana have an airport shuttle?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana does not offer an airport shuttle however a private car can be arranged at extra cost or a public taxi.
19. Does Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana offer any business services?
At Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana WI-FI is available in all rooms, suites and public areas and a business centre is available too. It also boasts 6 separate meeting rooms and 3 outdoor venues for meetings and events.
20. Which popular attractions and historical sites are close to Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana is located close to a number of leisure and cultural landmarks. Qasr Al Watan is within walking distance from the hotel. Abu Dhabi's Heritage Village is a place where you can have an interesting glimpse into the Emirates' past and is only 5 minutes’ drive. The Qasr al-Hosn, the oldest stone building in the city of Abu Dhabi, also known as the White Fort is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Explore the Mushrif Central Park, the perfect setting for both exercise and relaxation with your family and friends at a 15 minutes’ drive. And one of the world's largest mosques, the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is just 20 minutes’ drive. On neighbouring islands such as Yas Island, guests can discover theme parks such as Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World and Warner Bros, Abu Dhabi's largest mall, Yas Mall, and the famous Yas Marina Circuit. It is also home to the F1 Grand Prix, while Saadiyat Island is a beach lover’s paradise and a place to unwind and relax.
21. My event / conference is cancelled due to Covid-19, can I cancel or rebook my hotel nights?
Due to COVID-19, at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana a flexible room cancelation policy applies. This means if cancelled before 18:00 on the arrival date no fees will be charged. If amended / cancelled after this time, or in case of no show, 100% of first 1 night will be charged.
22. What are the Covid-19 procedures at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Our ‘Rotana Safe Space’ program focuses on two areas we believe you value most. ● A contactless experience throughout your entire stay. ● Significantly enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices that are certified by our partner, Ecolab, a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Please note the highlights of our new ‘Rotana Safe Space’, which is our promise to you when you are guests in our hotel. 1) A contactless experience To ensure your stay with us is as contactless as possible we are offering a wide range of digital services, with the Rotana app taking centre stage as one of the main tools at your disposal. Our adapted digital services, most of which can be accessed on your own mobile device and include the Rotana app: ● Contactless self-check-in on arrival or using pre-arrival online check-in ● Contactless in-room dining and restaurant menus ● Contactless services via the Rotana app to make room and restaurant bookings, in-room requests and for express check-out
Other contactless-stay services include: ● Restaurants offer a grab-and-go packaged food option ● Room service is packaged and delivered with no human interaction ● Guests can request flexible room-cleaning times ● In-room pick-up or delivery services with no human interaction
2) Third-party certification Rotana’s new practices and products are certified by Rotana’s partner, Ecolab. As part of the certification process, Ecolab is conducting monthly audits of the rooms, public areas, laundry and food and beverage outlets at all Rotana hotels, as well as providing extra training to Rotana’s team of hotel professionals. The Ecolab products used are EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved locally and globally.
What guests can expect:
Colleagues All Rotana colleagues are wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and practicing strict hygiene protocols
In public areas: Self-parking instead of valet parking Luggage disinfection upon arrival Thermal screening (if applicable) Hand sanitizers dispensers in all public areas and elevators Social distancing measures Increased cleaning frequency in public areas
In rooms: Removal of all unnecessary amenities with lesser decorative items All remaining amenities are replaced individually for each guest following strict disinfection and sanitization. Minibar contents and glasses removed – guests to order when required
In restaurants: New table set-up – cosy dining spaces, but more distanced from other diners A la carte menus only accessed through a QR code Take-away and in-room dining service options with safe packaging
In hotel gyms: Increased disinfection and cleaning of equipment Machines moved to adhere to social distancing
At hotel pools: Increased disinfection of sun chairs and tables Stringent towel cleaning and handling methods We have implemented all of these measures to safeguard your health and wellbeing and to ensure you feel comfortable and safe during your stay with us.
23. What new cleaning rules does Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana have in relation to Covid-19?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana’s already strict cleaning and disinfection program has been significantly augmented, with the frequency of cleaning of all hotel areas increased and new aerosol disinfection treatments introduced at all hotels. Rotana has partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services, to review, validate and enhance cleaning, disinfection and sanitisation processes across all areas of its hotels, ensuring local, regional and international cleaning, health and safety standards are met. The company’s approach to guestroom cleaning and occupancy has been bolstered with several additional measures, inviting guests to ‘Unlock your Safe Space’ when they stay at a Rotana hotel. Rooms will undergo deep cleaning as well as a full disinfection process that includes the use of intense aerosol methods, focussing not only on high touch points, but ensuring an entirely safe space is delivered. All bedding feather items, mattress protectors, bed and bath linen will be removed and disinfected after each stay and will undergo chemical and thermal disinfection. Immediately following the completion of all protocols, rooms will be sealed, assuring guests that they will be the first to enter their “Safe Space”.
24. How do we handle food at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana due to Covid-19?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana has put a number of practices in place to ensure food it handled safely, such as:
● New table set-up – cosy dining spaces, but more distanced from other diners. ● A la carte menus only accessed through a QR code. ● Take-away and in-room dining service options with safe packaging.
25. If it turns out that another guest is ill with Covid-19, what help and support can I expect from Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
At Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana the health and well-being of our guests, family, friends and colleagues is our priority. We have stringent health and safety and cleaning protocols following our Rotana Safe Space Program and guidelines from the local authorities.
26. What is the cancellation policy at Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana a flexible room cancelation policy applies. This means if cancelled before 18:00 on the arrival date no fees will be charged. If amended / cancelled after this time, or in case of no show, 100% of first 1 night will be charged.
27. I am due to travel to Abu Dhabi, should I still come?
Guests planning to come to Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana must be self-updated with Abu Dhabi Government Rules & Regulations as well as with its own country travel rules and regulations for international travellers during COVID-19.
28. Are there changes to public transport in Abu Dhabi?
In Abu Dhabi, taxis are the most common public transport and are functioning as normal. Public busses are available too, however at particular times only.