Centro Shaheen Jeddah is a modern, stylish and affordable lifestyle business hotel in Jeddah.
Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana is conveniently located on Al Madina Road, the hotel is close to Haifaa Mall, and the major commercial centres, local/traditional markets, consulates and ministries, all walking distance from the hotel. Centro Shaheen Jeddah is in close proximity to Al Tahlia street, and only a 5 minutes’ drive from the popular Jeddah Corniche.
With chic looks and slick delivery, Centro is an inspired philosophy that sets an unparalleled benchmark for the traveller who appreciates style and sophistication but also value for money. Centro is a lifestyle hotel brand that is young and fresh in its approach, original in its presentation, and dynamic in its offerings. Centro offers guests a range of hotel rooms, dining experiences, wellness opportunities and meetings and events facilities.
Current Date & Time Sunday, 5 Feb 2023 - 06:27 (GMT +3)
Current Weather Conditions Sunday, 5 Feb 2023 @ 06:00 AST 19°C (66°F) Humidity: 56% Wind: North East 3.09kph
Currency Information Sunday, 5 Feb 2023 @ 06:00 AST SAR ~ Saudi Riyal 1 USD = SAR 3.75 | 1 EUR = SAR 4.06 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Jeddah is well known as the leisure capital and main business hub of Saudi Arabia, which makes it the ideal destination for both business travellers and families.
With its unique location on the Red Sea, the city offers wonderful beaches, rich historical sights, traditional shops and major shopping malls providing high-end brands and restaurants. Not to forget “Al Tahlia Street“ which is the finest and most lively area in the heart of Jeddah with international shops, fine dining restaurants, malls and commercial offices all spread alongside the whole street.
Additionally, Jeddah boasts of major business districts, high-profile headquarters and foreign embassies, all of which makes Jeddah a preferred destination for business travellers.
Young and fresh, this 252-room hotel meets the demands of a new generation of travellers, seeking finesse and functionality at reasonable rates.
Great care has been taken in optimizing room configurations and styles. Special features include the design, functionality, and ergonomics of each item of furniture, innovatively styled bathrooms, the strategic placement of room lighting and controls, including the latest technology and in-room entertainment options.
The Centro experience can be defined in six words. Smartly Convenient; Minimum Fuss; Maximum Style. The emphasis is on quality, attention to detail and personal touch.
Centro Shaheen Jeddah features a stylish lobby lounge where guests are welcomed by our friendly team which perfectly complements the sociable layout and relaxed atmosphere of the hotel
Advanced business facilities are built into every room
Unique living spaces in a contemporary environment
Amenities specifically geared to the needs of the travelling executive
Relaxing lounge by the pool
An all-day dining restaurant
Take away deli shop open 24 hours daily
3 meeting rooms
Gym and an outdoor swimming pool
Currency exchange facility
At Centro Shaheen, Jeddah we anticipate your needs and place utmost importance in ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest. Our hotel has been thoughtfully designed to ensure easy reach and several members of our team have undergone training to take care of the requirements of our special need’s guests.
General Hotel Features
Valet parking available
Service animals are permitted
Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms
Accessible Room Features
Wheelchair accessible doors
Lowered peepholes on guest room doors
Lowered access for room amenities and mini bar items
Flashing light for alarm
Audible emergency alarm
Grab bar for toilet
Lowered wash basin
Emergency pull cord in toilets
Hands-free communication system
1. How do I get to Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
Centro Shaheen by Rotana is located directly on Al Madinah Road, Al Sharfeyah district. We are available on google maps. If using a GPS Navigation System, the coordinates of our hotel are: Latitude: 21.523626 / Longitude: 39.181283
2. Where is Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana located?
Centro Shaheen by Rotana is located directly on Al Madinah Road, in the Al Sharfeyah district.
3. What are the check-in and check-out times at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
Check-in time at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana is 15:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm.
4. Does Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana have a swimming pool?
Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana has an outdoor swimming pool, which is located on the rooftop of the hotel.
5. Which popular attractions are close to Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
All major shopping malls and commercial centres are within Centro Shaheen’s area, such as Haifa mall. While the Corniche and famous Tahliya street are a short drive away.
6. What food and drink options are available at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana offers a wide array of unforgettable dining experiences, designed to meet the needs of the modern traveller. Whatever style of cuisine you prefer, we have the perfect range to suit every taste. From delicious snacks or meals at c.deli, to modern and international daily buffets at C.Taste, we have all of your requirements covered.
7. Is parking available at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana offers covered parking available at the hotel, in addition to our valet parking service.
8. Are there opportunities to exercise at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
Yes, there are many opportunities to exercise at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana. Whether your idea of unwinding is doing a few laps in a sparkling pool or pounding away on a state-of-the-art treadmill, Centro Jeddah’s fitness options will suit your every need. The architectural feel of the space will energise and relax you after an exhilarating workout or a refreshing swim in the stunning rooftop pool.
9. Does Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana have an airport shuttle?
Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana does not provide an airport shuttle. However we can arrange for a limousine pick-up/drop-off for guests at an additional charge.
10. Does Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana offer any business services?
Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana offers three meeting rooms, a business station, full secretarial service and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel for ease of access in all areas.
11. Are there any historical sites close to Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana is close to the old city, where guests can discover a true authentic experience in Jeddah.
12. Are children allowed at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
Children of all ages are most welcome in Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana. We have special dining menus for the little ones, in addition to dedicated spacious family rooms.
13. Are there any cleaning services offered at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
Housekeeping service at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana is provided to all rooms on a daily basis between 9am and 6pm, in case of any additional required services, you can contact our guest services who will gladly accommodate your requests.
14. What type of room can I book at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana offers queen and twin Centro rooms, Studios, Suites and two-bedroom family rooms.
15. What are some of the property amenities at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
● Centro Shaheen Jeddah features a stylish lobby lounge where guests are welcomed by our friendly team which perfectly compliments the sociable layout and relaxed atmosphere of the hotel ● Advanced business facilities are built into every room ● High-speed Wi-Fi ● Unique living spaces in a contemporary environment ● Amenities specifically geared to the needs of the travelling executive ● Relaxing lounge by the pool ● An all-day dining restaurant ● Take away deli shop open 24-hours daily ● Business corner ● Three meeting rooms ● Fully-equipped fitness suite and outdoor swimming pool, both located on the hotel rooftop ● Currency exchange facility ● Valet parking
16. Can you smoke inside Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms, in addition to dedicated smoking areas outside the hotel, and a smoking section on the terrace of C.Deli.
17. If it turns out that another guest is ill with Covid-19, what help and support can I expect from Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana?
The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space Program. All details can be found here.
18. How do we handle food at Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana due to Covid-19?
As part of our Rotana Safe Space program we have curated a new, safer approach to dining. This includes: ● Buy food from reputed and approved suppliers ● Food is handled as per HACCP and food control regulations ● Enhanced cleaning protocols ● All employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment ● Food and beverage for inhouse guests is provided through the QR menu which is placed in all rooms and outlets
19. What new cleaning rules does Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana have in relation to Covid-19?
The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols, including: ● Mandatory aerosol disinfection treatments ● Increased frequency of cleaning, following a high touch points checklist in all areas of the Hotel (Guest Rooms, public areas, public toilets, gym) ● EPA approved products ● All employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment ● Monthly audits of all hotel areas ● Additional team training ● Bedding and feather items are disinfected after each stay ● Hand sanitisers and disinfection wipes are provided as part of the in-room amenities ● Room is sealed upon completion of cleaning until guest arrival
20. My event/conference is cancelled due to Covid-19, can I cancel or rebook my hotel nights?
Due to the current climate, which is hard for travellers to predict, Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana offers extremely flexible cancellation policies.
21. I am due to travel to Saudi Arabia, should I still come?
Nothing should hold you back from visiting this amazing country, keeping in mind that all precautionary measures have been implemented in all public areas, private sectors and hotels