Rotana Rewards Select Gold Terms and Conditions
- Tier Points and qualifying nights and Points for status upgrade are effective from November 15th, 2017 onwards.
- Benefits and Rotana Rewards Points can be accumulated starting from the enrolment date.
- Rotana Rewards Points will not be extended on complimentary nights, barter room nights, airline crew rates, redemptions and all applicable taxes.
- Rotana Rewards Points are: (a) non-transferable, (b) valid for three years from date of transaction, (c) do not possess any monetary value, and d) only awarded after check-out. Only reward Points recorded with Rotana hotels will be considered valid. Points will be credited to your account within five business days.
- Rotana Rewards Points are only awarded for bookings done directly with Rotana.
- Tier Points will not be calculated if a member checks out and checks back in on the same day, the total number of consecutive nights is considered a single stay.
- Member needs to earn 50,000 Points and above or stay 35 nights and above, yearly to maintain membership status.
- Bonus Points will not be considered as tier Points.
- The "preferred room rates" are applicable for only up to three rooms.
- When dining, only one card may be used per table. Banqueting, room service, orders made off premises and breakfast are not valid. Benefits of the membership are only extended when the person settling the bill is the card member. Benefits are not valid in Chi Zen (Oryx Rotana) and Layalina (Al Ain Rotana) restaurants.
- Discounts at Food & Beverage venues will not be extended during the followings dates: Valentine’s Day, first day of Eid al-Fitr, first day of Eid al-Adha, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and F1 weekend at Yas Island Rotana and Centro Yas Island. Rewards Points however, can still be earned.
- The Select Membership food and beverage discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card, vouchers, or promotions.
- Beverage discount excludes happy hours.
- The free nigh is not applicable for groups, negotiated, non-published rates, packages, third party internet rates that are not intended for the general public. Members can enjoy up to three free nights per stay.
- Membership card must be presented to avail of its benefits.
- Regular updates will be available on rotanarewards.com
- Rotana Rewards Select membership benefits are non-transferable.
- Only individuals may enrol in Rotana Rewards Select. Corporations, associations or groups cannot enrol in Rotana Rewards Select.
- Members can only apply for or possess either the Rotana Rewards Exclusive or the Rotana Rewards Select membership
- The Rotana Rewards programme terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- Rotana reserves the right to cancel the programme, add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, procedures, conditions, benefits, rewards or reward levels pertaining to the programme at its sole discretion without any liability on its part, its owners, the properties it manages or its employees.
- All interpretation of programme terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Rotana.
- Earning of Rotana Rewards Points and redemption of Points is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Membership cards are the sole responsibility of the member. Loss or theft of the membership cards should be reported immediately to the Rotana Rewards office.
- Rotana reserves the right to discontinue the membership of any member who appears to be using the programme in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions or if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting fraud or dishonesty. Discontinued membership may result in the loss of all accumulated Points, benefits and privileges.
|MORE OFFERS & PROMOTIONS FOR ROTANA REWARDS SELECT MEMBERS|
|Stay connected to your rewards with The Rotana Mobile App ]|