10th Street, Al Zahiyah Area Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
T: +971 2 6979000 F: +971 2 6442111
VIEW 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
An award-winning city 5-star resort with a prime waterside location and an enviable selection of modern leisure, dining and business facilities, Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi is much more than a hotel; it is a one-of-a-kind destination. This iconic five-star property, which is popular among discerning business and leisure travellers, as well as UAE residents, is an urban retreat with something for everyone. It provides direct access to the shops, services and entertainment attractions at adjacent Abu Dhabi Mall and is just minutes from the new Central Business District and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC). Cultural and leisure attractions are also close by, from Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Qasr Al Watan at the Presidential Palace and The Louvre Abu Dhabi to the stunning Corniche, Saadiyat Island and Yas Island with its fun theme parks. With Abu Dhabi International Airport just a 30-minute drive away, Beach Rotana offers guests the luxury of convenience during their stay.
Escape the bustle of city life at Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi, which embraces you in the warmth of traditional Arabian hospitality as you step inside the lobby. Feel at home and relaxed in our 565 rooms, suites and serviced apartments, furnished to the highest standards and indulging you with stunning waterside or city views. Designed to suit modern travellers with discerning tastes, our accommodation promises luxury linens on sumptuous beds, excellent free Wi-Fi connectivity and ample workspaces, as well as a comfortable space where you can relax and unwind.
With 12 remarkable and eclectic dining experiences under one roof, Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi is a gastronomic destination like no other. From succulent seafood at our popular over-water restaurant Finz, freshly-made Italian fare at Prego’s, Indian fusion delights at Indigo and fine steaks at Rodeo Grill, to exotic French-Polynesian dishes at Trader Vic’s, authentic German cuisine at Brauhaus and American-Japanese favourites at Benihana and so much more, you are spoiled for choice. Cafés, lounges, beach bars and in-room dining are also part of our impressive culinary offering.
You can follow your fitness regime at the fully-equipped gym, get sporty on the tennis or squash courts, or have some outdoor fun with the kids on the 120-metre beach or by the infinity pool at our Beach Club with a glamorous waterside location. For the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation, indulge in a signature massage, mud or bath treatment at Zen the spa.
Your business and meeting needs are also met with our unrivalled range of venues including 12 conference and banqueting rooms, 2 ballrooms and 3 stunning outdoor spaces. From small private meetings to gatherings of up to 1,100 guests, including weddings, we can accommodate your social or corporate requests.
Current Date & Time Wednesday, 30 Nov 2022 - 21:48 (GMT +4)
Current Weather Conditions Wednesday, 30 Nov 2022 @ 21:01 UAE 26°C (78°F) Humidity: 74% Wind: North East 2.57kph
Currency Information Wednesday, 30 Nov 2022 @ 21:01 UAE AED ~ UAE Dirham 1 USD = AED 3.67 | 1 EUR = AED 3.79 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
A modern Arabian city
The UAE’s capital, Abu Dhabi, is the largest of the seven emirates and its city comprises 200 islands in the Arabian Gulf, some of which have undergone significant development in recent years. Large infrastructure projects have transformed the city into a multi-dimensional metropolis now regarded as a regional hub for culture, sport, entertainment, technology and business.
The city is located on an island and is home to key commercial and government districts, major shopping malls and markets, the stunning Corniche area, plus iconic landmarks such as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and more recently, Qasr Al Watan, a cultural attraction inside the Presidential Palace. This is complemented by the world-class and futuristic Louvre Abu Dhabi, which has put Abu Dhabi on the world tourism map. On neighbouring islands such as Yas Island, guests can discover theme parks such as Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World and Warner Bros., Abu Dhabi's largest mall Yas Mall and the famous Yas Marina Circuit, home to the F1 Grand Prix, while Saadiyat Island is a beach lover’s paradise and a place to unwind and relax.
Abu Dhabi is also known for its Arabian hospitality and dedication to preserving its unique heritage. With forts and archaeological sites, some of which are UNESCO listed, it is the place to gain insight into the UAE’s rich history and experience the warmth of the Emirati people. Authenticity defines this destination, providing visitors with a true taste of old and new Arabia.
Find out more about Abu Dhabi’s captivating culture, breath-taking luxury, exhilarating adventure and plan what you will be doing when staying at Beach Rotana, by visiting visitabudhabi.ae.
From your perfect pillow to your preferred style of dining, at Beach Rotana, your comfort comes first.
• 565 hotel rooms, suites and serviced apartments • 12 dining destinations • 24-hour room service • 12 banqueting rooms • 3 outdoor venues • 2 ballrooms • Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club • Personal training and sports coaching • Zen the spa • Beach Club • Dive centre & watersports rental • Dedicated kids’ club, pool and playground • Laundry and dry-cleaning • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Car and limousine rental • Valet parking • Babysitting upon request • Hair and beauty salon • Multilingual staff • Direct mall access
At Beach Rotana, we anticipate your needs and place the utmost importance in ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest. Our hotel has been thoughtfully laid out to ensure easy reach and several members of our team have undergone training to take care of the requirements of our special needs guests.
General Hotel Features • Valet parking provided • Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms • Evacuation wheelchairs
Accessible Areas • Club Rotana Lounge • Restaurants • Meeting rooms and ballrooms • Beauty salon, gift shop • Elevator Access for Zen the spa • Beach Club
Accessible Room Features • Wheelchair-accessible doors • Lowered peepholes on guest room doors • Flashing light for alarm • Audible emergency alarm • Roll-in shower • Grab bar for toilet • Lowered wash basin • Emergency pull cord in toilets
1. Where is Beach Rotana?
Beach Rotana is located in Al Zahiya, 10th Street, Tourist Club Area adjacent to Abu Dhabi Mall and minutes away from the new Central Business District and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
2. Which popular attractions are close to Beach Rotana?
Beach Rotana is located close to cultural and leisure attractions, from Abu Dhabi Mall, Al Mariyah Island, Galleria Mall, Saadiyat Island, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Qasr Al Watan at the Presidential Palace, and The Louvre Abu Dhabi to the stunning Corniche and Yas Island.
3. What are some of the property amenities at Beach Rotana?
At Beach Rotana we provide the following property amenities:
• 565 rooms, suites and serviced apartments • 12 dining destinations • 24-hour room service • 12 banqueting rooms • 3 outdoor venues • 2 ballrooms • Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club • Personal training and sports coaching • Zen the spa • Beach Club • Dive centre & water sports rental • Dedicated kids’ club, pool and playground • Laundry and dry-cleaning • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Car and limousine rental • Valet parking • Babysitting upon request • Hair and beauty salon • Multilingual staff • Direct mall access
4. Which room amenities are available at Beach Rotana?
At Beach Rotana we provide the following room amenities:
5. What are the check-in and check-out times at Beach Rotana?
Check-in at Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi is at 2:00pm while check-out is until 12:00pm.
6. How far is Beach Rotana from the centre of Abu Dhabi?
Beach Rotana is 1.5 km from Abu Dhabi centre.
7. Can I park a car at Beach Rotana?
For guests staying at Beach Rotana there is free, secured parking and on-site paid parking (subject to availability).
8. Does Beach Rotana have a pool?
At Beach Rotana there is an infinity pool for adults and a covered pool for children.
9. How much is parking at Beach Rotana?
Parking at Beach Rotana is complimentary for in-house guests and restaurant visitors.
10. Does Beach Rotana provide a shuttle to the airport?
Beach Rotana does not provide a shuttle to/from the airport. However, private limousines are available for rent and prior booking is required.
11. Where is Beach Rotana located?
Beach Rotana is located in Al Zahiya, 10th Street, Tourist Club Area adjacent to Abu Dhabi Mall and minutes away from the new Central Business District and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. Cultural and leisure attractions are also close by, from Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Qasr Al Watan at the Presidential Palace and The Louvre Abu Dhabi to the stunning Corniche, Saadiyat Island and Yas Island with its fun theme parks
12. What is the address for Beach Rotana?
The address for Beach Rotana is:
10th Street, Al Zahiyah Area Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
13. What is the phone number for Beach Rotana?
You can contact Beach Rotana on +971 2 697 9000. Our friendly and professional team are here to help.
14. Does Beach Rotana have a restaurant on site?
Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi has 12 signature restaurants, cafes and lounges (indoor and outdoor seating available in most restaurants): • Indigo: Indian Restaurant • Pregos: Italian Restaurant • Benihana: American-Japanese Restaurant • Essence: International All-Day Dining Restaurant • Rodeo Grill: Fine Steaks and Grills • Finz: Seafood Restaurant and Bar • Café Columbia: Lobby Cafe • Al Shorfa Lounge: Outdoor Shisha Lounge • Trader Vics: French-Polynesian Restaurant and Bar • Brauhaus: Authentic German Restaurant and Bar • Bayview: Beach and Pool Bar • The Garden By Bay view: Healthy Grills • Suites Café: Lobby Café • In-Room Dining: International
15. What type of room can I book at Beach Rotana?
Beach Rotana has a selection of rooms and suites consisting of Classic & Premium rooms, Beach Suite, Premium Suite, Classic Family Suite, Premium Family Suite and Royal Suite.
16. What is there to do at Beach Rotana?
During your stay at Beach Rotana, guests can discover:
• 9 restaurants, cafes and lounges (indoor and outdoor) • Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club • Personal training and sports coaching • Beach Club with access to the 120-metre private beach and temperature-controlled infinity swimming pool • Dive centre & water sports rental • Dedicated kids’ club, pool and playground • Zen the spa • Direct access to the shops, services and entertainment attractions at adjacent Abu Dhabi Mall
17. What kind of breakfast is served at Beach Rotana?
At Beach Rotana there is an international breakfast buffet and local delicacies are also available for breakfast. Guests can also choose from an extensive a la carte menu for breakfast.
18. How much does it cost to stay at Beach Rotana?
Beach Rotana rates may vary depending on season, package and booking date.
19. What food & drink options are available at Beach Rotana?
At Beach Rotana guests can discover our 12 signature restaurants, cafes and lounges offering a diverse range of cuisine and dining experiences. From freshly made Italian dishes at Prego’s, Indian fusion delights at Indigo, fine steaks at Rodeo Grill, exotic French-Polynesian dishes at Trader Vic’s to authentic German cuisine at Brauhaus and much more. Beach Rotana promises a gastronomic experience like no other.
20. How far is Beach Rotana from the airport?
Abu Dhabi International Airport is 30 minutes drive from Beach Rotana and is easily accessed via the E12.
21. Can you bring pets to Beach Rotana?
Pets are not permitted at Beach Rotana.
22. What is the Beach Rotana email address?
You can contact Beach Rotana by emailing our team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our professional and friendly team are here to help.
23. Is there a gym at Beach Rotana?
A state-of-the-art gym offering personal training, fitness classes and sports massages is available at Beach Rotana.
24. Does Beach Rotana have a pool, sauna and steam room?
An adult outdoor infinity pool covered outdoor kids’ pool and sauna and steam room are available at Beach Rotana.
25. What is the cancellation policy at Beach Rotana?
Beach Rotana has a free cancellation policy on bookings up to 6pm on the day of arrival.