Al Sawosana Al Sawoda Street - Abdali, P.O. Box 926111, Amman 11190, Amman Jordan
T: +962 6 520 8888 F: +962 6 520 8800
Amman Rotana is located in the central business, social and residential destination, Amman’s new downtown, Al Abdali. This 5 star hotel offers business travellers and holiday makers alike the serenity and warmth of home as well as the splendour and modern extravagance that can only be offered at Amman Rotana. The hotel is within a 45-minute drive from Queen Alia International Airport.
Amman Rotana is the first tower hotel in Jordan offering 412 luxury hotel rooms and suites, housed across 50 floors at 188 metres high. All rooms boast floor-to-ceiling windows offering remarkable views of the city and are flooded with natural light.
This 5-star hotel is designed in a vibrant modern style providing a combination of deluxe accommodation, diverse culinary experiences, state-of-the-art meeting and event facilities including the Monarch Ballroom.
Guests with recreation in mind can enjoy their workout at Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club during your stay in Amman.
Current Date & Time Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 - 00:50 (GMT +3)
Current Weather Conditions Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 @ 00:01 AST 9°C (48°F) Humidity: 61% Wind: South West 4.12kph
Currency Information Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 @ 00:01 AST JOD ~ Jordanian Dinar 1 USD = JOD 0.71 | 1 EUR = JOD 0.77 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Amman, the modern and ancient capital of Jordan, a fascinating city of contrasts, is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. The city's modern buildings blend with the remnants of ancient civilisations. The profusion of gleaming white houses, kebab stalls with roasting meat, and tiny cafés where rich Arabian coffee is sipped in the afternoon sunshine, conjure a mood straight from a thousand and one nights.
The people of Amman are multicultural, multi-denominational, well-educated and extremely hospitable. They welcome visitors and take pride in showing them around their vibrant city.
Abdali is Amman's new downtown that provides the Jordanian capital with the central business, social and residential destination it needs as a regional business and tourism hub.
To Explore Amman and the exciting attractions it has visit the site visitjordan.com.
At Amman Rotana, your comfort comes first:
• Non-smoking rooms • Wireless Internet connection in rooms and public areas • Club Rotana rooms • Club Rotana lounge • 5 splendid and exclusive signature dining options • State of the art cocktail bar • Business centre • 9 meeting rooms and The Monarch Ballroom • Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club and an outdoor swimming pool • Laundry and dry-cleaning facilities • Doctor on call • Underground car park • Valet parking • Car rental • Multilingual employees • Currency exchange
At Amman Rotana, we anticipate our guests' needs and place utmost importance in ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest:
General Hotel Features
Valet parking provided
Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms
Business centre and Club Rotana lounge
Meeting room and ballroom
Accessible Room Features
Wheelchair accessible doors
Lowered peepholes on guest room doors
Lowered access for room amenities and mini bar items
Flashing light for alarm
Audible emergency alarm
Roll in shower and foldable chair in the shower
Grab bar for toilet
Lowered wash basin
At Amman Rotana, we anticipate your needs and place the utmost importance in ensuring the safety and comfort of every single guest.
Our hotel has been thoughtfully laid out to ensure ease of accessibility. Several members of our team have undergone training to take care of our special needs guests and to go above and beyond meeting their requirements.
General Hotel Features
Valet parking is provided
Accessible hotel entrance to guest rooms
Emergency evacuation wheel chair
Normal wheel chair as per request
Pool access (Accessibility provided based on what kind of special needs guest) with life guards on hand to ensure safety
Spa access (Accessibility provided based on what kind of special needs guest)
Restaurant access and services provided by trained colleagues
Meeting rooms & Ballroom
Accessible Room Features
Nurse call alarm system ( Emergency pull chord) in special seeds room and toilets
Foldable chair in the toilets
Lowered hand wash basins
Calling bell system with flash light in the room
Handrails for WCs
Deaf alarm system (Vibrating pillow)
Low level eye viewer on the door
1. Where is Amman Rotana located?
Amman Rotana is located in Amman city centre in The Boulevard Area.
2. What is the address of Amman Rotana?
The address of Amman Rotana is:
Al Sawosana Al Sawoda Street - Abdali, P.O. Box 926111, Amman 11190, Amman, Jordan
3. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Amman Rotana?
The staff at Amman Rotana speak both English and Arabic.
4. Which popular attractions are close to Amman Rotana?
There are a number of popular attractions close to Amman Rotana. Some of which include The Boulevard, Abdali Mall and JR The Wine Experience.
5. Are there any historical sites close by to Amman Rotana?
There are a number of historical attractions guests enjoy visiting that are in close proximity to Amman Rotana, such as the Roman Amphitheatre, Amman Citadel, King Abdullah I Mosque and Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate.
6. How far is Amman Rotana from the city centre of Amman?
Amman Rotana is in close proximity to the city centre and is only 10 to 15 minutes away by car.
7. How long has Amman Rotana been open?
Amman Rotana first opened on 14th of November 2016.
8. What are some of the property amenities at Amman Rotana?
Amman Rotana has a large range of property amenities for guests to enjoy. Some of which include:
• Restaurants • Fully equipped gymnasium • Spa • Seasonal outdoor pool • 6 elevators • Valet parking services
9. Does Amman Rotana offer free Wi-Fi?
Free WI-FI is offered for all guests staying at Amman Rotana.
10. What are some of the room amenities at Amman Rotana?
Standard room amenities at Amman Rotana include: water bottles, water kettle, coffee, tea, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, hand soap and shower gel.
For all guests staying in suites and Club rooms at Amman Rotana a coffee machine is available.
VIP Amenities include: water bottles, water kettle, coffee, and tea. Additionally, a fruit basket, fresh juice or Arabic desserts can be placed in the room, as per guest choice.
Trinitae products are used in all suites and club rooms at Amman Rotana. These include shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, hand soap and shower gel.
11. What is included in Club Rotana at Amman Rotana?
Club Rotana at Amman Rotana is located on the 42 floor, is accessed only by Royal Suite, Crown Suite, Club Rotana Room or Suite bookers.
Benefits include the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
• Private check-in and check-out by dedicated Club Rotana personnel from 06:00 AM to 12:00 PM • Continental Breakfast from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM • Mini snacks from noon until 05:00 PM • Evening Canapés from 06:00 PM to 8:00 PM including 4 alcoholic drinks • 15% Discount on spa treatments at our Bodylines Fitness and Wellness Club • Complimentary internet access • Complimentary coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks will be served in the lounge from 06:00 AM to 12:00 PM • Free late checkout until 02:00 PM
12. Can the windows in the rooms at Amman Rotana open?
Amman Rotana has floor to ceiling windows which cannot be opened.
13. Is Amman Rotana accessible for guests with disabilities?
Amman Rotana is a wheelchair user friendly property. Stairs are very limited throughout the hotel and 6 Elevators are available. Flat entrances are standard to all outlets and room floors. Amman Rotana also offers rooms for guests with disabilities.
14. What food and drink options are available at Amman Rotana?
Amman Rotana has 7 food and drink outlets for guests to choose from:
• Gusto Italian Restaurant • Rodeo Grill Steakhouse • Bar on Four • The Deck Lounge (open only summer season) • The Lounge • 24hrs in-room dining
Breakfast is usually served in a buffet-style at ThreeSixty Restaurant however due COVID-19 health measures breakfast is offered in the comfort of your room.
15. Is parking available at Amman Rotana?
Amman Rotana has an underground parking lot in which cars are parked by a valet.
16. Are there opportunities to exercise at Amman Rotana?
Amman Rotana has a fully equipped gymnasium as well as a sauna and steam rooms.
17. Does Amman Rotana offer personal trainers?
Personal trainers are not available at Amman Rotana.
18. Are any cleaning services offered at Amman Rotana?
Daily room cleaning is offered to guests staying at Amman Rotana.
19. Does Amman Rotana offer any business services?
Amman Rotana has 9 meeting rooms and 1 main hall. The Monarch Ballroom equipped with audio-visual equipment.
20. Does Amman Rotana have a swimming pool?
There is an exterior seasonal infinity swimming pool located at the 6th floor of Amman Rotana which is only open in summer months.
21. Is the pool at Amman Rotana heated?
The outdoor pool at Amman Rotana is heated.
22. Is there a spa at Amman Rotana?
Amman Rotana has a spa and offers several massage options.
23. What spa treatments are on offer at Amman Rotana?
Some of the spa treatments at Amman Rotana include: Aromatherapy massage, Swedish massage and Dead Sea signature treatments.
24. What are the check-in and check-out times at Amman Rotana?
At Amman Rotana, check-in is from 2:00pm onwards and check-out is by 12:00pm.
25. What is the phone number of Amman Rotana?
The phone number of Amman Rotana is: 00962 5208888. Our friendly and dedicated team are here to answer any questions you may have.
26. What is the email address of Amman Rotana?
The email address for Amman Rotana is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly and dedicated team are here to answer any questions you may have.
27. How much does it cost to stay at Amman Rotana?
Room prices at Amman Rotana are dynamic meaning external factors can increase or decrease room prices. These factors include the season, conferences and high occupancy.
28. How can I get to Amman Rotana from the nearest airport?
The nearest airport to Amman Rotana is Queen Alia International Airport and this can be reached by the Airport taxis, or it could be arranged from Amman Rotana through a third-party transportation company.
29. Does Amman Rotana have an airport shuttle?
Amman Rotana does not have a shuttle however we can arrange airport pickup and drop off services for an additional fee through a third-party transportation company. This must be booked through the hotel directly before arrival.
30. Does Amman Rotana offer any wedding venues?
Amman Rotana has The Monarch Ballroom which is perfect for weddings. We have a team of on-site experts to help plan your big day.
31. Are children allowed at Amman Rotana?
Children are welcome at Amman Rotana if they are escorted by parents.
32. Are there any children facilities at Amman Rotana?
There are no children facilities on offer at Amman Rotana.
33. Can you smoke inside Amman Rotana?
Yes, smoking is allowed inside rooms at Amman Rotana and in the hotel entrance only.
34. Is Amman Rotana dog friendly?
Unfortunately, dogs and any other pets are not allowed at Amman Rotana.
35. Is there a dress code at Amman Rotana?
The dress code for Amman Rotana is smart casual.
36. What type of room can I book at Amman Rotana?
Amman Rotana has 7 room categories; consisting of the classic room, the premium room, the classic suite, the crown suites, the royal suites, Club Rotana rooms, and Club Rotana suites. Guests can choose their room type when making a booking.
37. What kind of breakfast is served at Amman Rotana?
Amman Rotana offers a wide selection of international delicacies. Guests can order their breakfast in the room or dine in at the restaurant. Currently at Amman Rotana offers breakfast in room only as one of the health measures for COVID-19.
38. What are the Covid-19 procedures at Amman Rotana?
The safety of our guests and employees at Amman Rotana is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining, including: • Contactless self-check-in on arrival or using pre-arrival online check-in • Contactless in-room dining and restaurant menus • Contactless services via the Rotana app to make room and restaurant bookings, in-room requests and for express check-out • Restaurants offer a grab-and-go packaged food option • Room service is packaged and delivered with no human interaction
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
39. What are the health and safety procedures at Amman Rotana?
The safety of our guests and employees at Amman Rotana is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This includes enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining.
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
40. What is the cancellation policy at Amman Rotana?
Amman Rotana has a free cancellation policy on bookings up to 6:00pm on the day of arrival.